Chapter 8

🎈CHAPTER 8🎈

*•°Vanessa's POV°•*

*•°Vanessa's POV°•*

I opened the front door softly, l stared into the house, but there was no sign of anybody, my uncle must be working late, and Henry was out with his gang, making me sigh out in relief, I really didn't want him to spoil my mood.

I immediately started doing the chores Uncle Butch gave me in the morning before he left for work. I finished just before the sun started setting.

I went outside, laying down in the tall grass, staring up at the sky, closing my eyes, enjoying the wind touching my skin, and the noise it made rustling through the tall grass.

My mind went to Eddie, I would never have though he would ever like me, knowing how his mother hates my guts, but for now I won't let the thought of his mom bother me too much, like he said she doesn't have to know.

I sat up in an instant, my eyes snapped open after hearing some weird noises coming from the grass, I wish I hadn't open my eyes.

"Nessa, why did you let me die?" My father's corpse asks, this couldn't be real, I closed my eyes, opening them again, but he was still there, if I was sleeping and dreaming I would have understand, but I'm pretty sure I was wide awake.

"How could you, Vanessa?" It yells crawling closer to me, my body started shaking in fear, I felt like I could cry an entire river.

"It wasn't my fault! It wasn't my fault!" I yell, as It kept repeating 'How could you', over and over again. I covered my ears hoping to block the noise, crouching down, hiding my head between my legs.

"My dear Nessa, why don't you come and float with me?" He asks, his voice was turning more sinister, the tears were rolling down my face, as I tried hiding even more in-between my knees.

"Come on, Nessa, come float with me."

I moved back to get away. I got up and started running for it, I looked behind me to see it wasn't my father running after me anymore, but a clown, the clown I saw in the pictures in Ben's room, his mouth wide open, ready to take a bite out of me, his mouth was watering as his yellow eyes kept staring at me, as it followed me.

I was scared, I could only keep on running not looking back, until I arrived at the main road. I was out of breath and terrified. I took a look behind me, and no one was following me anymore.

I decided to go to the park, because I wouldn't wanna be home by myself, it wasn't an option at all, not after being almost eaten alive. I stay here until my uncle's shift ends.

*°•Unedited•°*