Chapter 24

🎈CHAPTER 24🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

We made our way into the Chinese restaurant, Mike told us to go too, after settling in, at the Inn. Eddie immediately found the waiter that would be serving us, she took us to our table, as Eddie was telling her about things he can and cannot eat.

"I'm allergic to soy, anything that has egg in it, uh, gluten, and if I eat a cashew, I could realistically die." Eddie says, his tone going softer, staring at the two male's standing Infront of us, complete strangers and yet familiar.

"Holy shit." Eddie mutters in shock.

"Eddie. Vanessa. I'm so glad you could make it." Mike says, happily, approaching us, hugging the both of us.

"Yeah, not like I had a say, if she says so, we do it." Eddie states jokingly, making the other two laugh. "I don't know what your talking about, you have more freedom than most men, it your mom who still has you on the leash." I state as a reminder, only making Bill and Mike laugh harder, and Eddie glaring at me.

The gong got rang, making as turn around to see three more of the loser's. "This meeting of the Loser's club has officially begun." A guy with glasses states, he could only be Richie Tozier.

"Look at these guys." Eddie points out, the red head woman was obviously Beverly, and the other male surprisingly turned out to be Ben, as Richie made a fat shape around his body, mouthing 'Ben', pointing at him, only to look innocent when Ben turned to look at him.

As we got comfortable around each other again, we started drinking like crazy, and had a table full of food and drinks.

"So, wait, Eddie, you got married?" Richie asks my husband, it really felt like old times, Richie picking on Eddie.

"Yeah, why's that so fucking funny, dickhead?" Eddie questions, staring at Richie intently. "What? To, like, a woman?" Tozier asks.

"You think I'm a man?" I ask, interrupting his teasing.

"There's no way, such a beautiful woman got married to that." Richie says, pointing at Eddie, I gave him a sly smile, making Eddie looking concerned for a moment. "Well, Rich, at least he's better looking than you, and the best husband i could ever ask for." I say, making the entire table laugh.

"Thanks love." Eddie says, kissing my cheek, having Richie, fake gagging.

"Fuck you, bro." Eddie tells him.

"Fuck you!" Richie says loudly.

"All right. What about you, Trashmouth? You married?" Bill questions the man.

"There's no way Richie's married." Beverly states, not believing that he would ever get married. "No, I got married." Richie says.

"I don't think any of us believes you." I state, eating some of the food Infront of me.

"When?" Ben asks.

"Did you not hear this?" Richie asks Eddie, making me wonder what he's playing at this time.

"No."

"You didn't know I got married?" Richie asks, like Eddie was suppose to know about it.

"No."

"Yeah, no. Me and your mom are very, very happy right now." Richie says, making me almost choke on my drink, that wasn't the kind of picture I wanted in my brain.

"Yeah, very happy." Beverly says laughing.

"He totally fell for it!" Bill points out.

"Fuck you." Eddie says, not very happy to hear jokes about his mother. "She's very sweet. Sometimes, she'll put her arm around me, and she'll whisper to me, she'll go..." Richie says, suddenly talking in some weird alien language, making the table burst into laughter, I tried my best to hide my laughter not wanting to upset Eddie.

"We all get it. My mom was a great, big, fat person. Hilarious. Hysterical." Eddie says, sarcastically, in a very unhappy tone, but it made the others continuing to laugh.

"Wait, let's talk about the elephant not in the room... Ben. What the fuck, man?" Richie asks, redirecting the conversation towards the male. "Okay, okay. Obviously, I lost a few pounds." Ben says like it was no big deal.

"Lost a few pounds?" Richie asks rhetorically.

"Yeah, no shit you lost a few pounds." Eddie points out, making me kick his leg lightly. "What?" He asks me.

"Be nice." I told him.

"You're like... You're hot!" Richie points out.

"That's true." Eddie says in agreement, Ben only nodded, agreeing with them shyly. "No, you're like every Brazilian soccer player wrapped up into one person. Gorgeous." Richie says, having some of the guys laugh.

"Leave him alone. You're embarrassing him." Beverly says, hoping to get their attention off Ben seeing he wasn't enjoying the attention so much. "Okay, okay, all right. Please, come on. Is Stanley coming or what?" Ben asks, changing the conversation, only to have me feel like there's a pit in my stomach, like I forgot something that's really important.

"Someone save me."

"Stan."

"Stan..."

"Stan Uris."

"Stan Urine."

"Stanley Urine. No, no, he's a fucking pussy. He's not gonna show." Richie says, rubbing his hands together.

"Why would Stanley save you anyway? Was Vanessa and I not the one's who basically performed surgery on you after Bowers cut you up?" Eddie asks Ben.

"Yes!"

"Holy shit! That's right." Eddie says, like he just remembered that.

"Please tell me either of you ended up becoming a doctor." Beverly says to the both of us, I shook my head, as I say, "No, I do have a medical degree, but I ended up becoming a elementary teacher.

"No, I ended up becoming a risk analyst." Eddie says to them. "Oh, that sounds really interesting. What does that entail?" Richie asks, actually sounding like he's interested. "Yeah, so, I work for a big insurance firm and..." Eddie got cut off by Richie folding his arms and fake snoring, making the others laugh once again.

"Fuck you, dude. Fuck you." Eddie states.

"Was this job invented before fun?" Richie asks seriously.

"That's so not funny." Eddie says.

"It is funny."

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Eddie asks Ben who was sitting right next to him laughing.

"I propose a toast to the Loser's." Beverly says, as we clinged our drinks together, enjoy the rest of the night, talking, laughing and making jokes.

•°Unedited°•