Chapter 1

I slowly opened my eyes as I was awoken by loud chattering voices. My head ached as my ears rang like a blaring alarm clock, but the aching worsened with my bewilderment of finding myself in a hospital room full of rowdy teenagers.

"Fucking finally! He was annoying to deal with!"

"Yeah! But I gotta admit though, it was funny! He got sooooo fucking wasted!"

"True! At least there's one thing he's good at!" They were referring to... Me I guess? It didn't really sound like it.

Why am I surrounded by teenagers? I was going somewhere important, it'd be stupid to show up wasted if that was the case...

What was it again...?

"I-I don't know... I just hope he'll be okay..." A girl said in between her cries. Some other guy chimed in, he laughed.

"Seriously? That guy has it all! The looks, money, and shit ton of pussy, it'd be better if he just died already." The room went silent before he continued,

"I know you want to be his personal bitch Samantha, but don't make it too obvious. It's pathetic." He laughed, along with a few more people.

I don't know who the hell they're talking about but it clearly isn't me! I don't have time to listen to teenagers' petty arguments! I have a bar exam to get to!

My eyes burst wide open as I gasped at my sudden realization.

I quickly sprang up from the bed which caused the people in the room to look at me like I've just risen from the dead. "The bar exam! Shit What time is it?" I scrambled to find my phone.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! Who has my phone?! I just- I just- UGH!" I panicked, they all stared silently, as if to tell me I needed my brain checked. But the opinions of teenagers I'll never see again were futile to me.

"C-Chris... Your phone..." The girl said timidly, handing me an old iPhone.

I paused, eyes furrowing in confusion. I didn't know who she was and why she even knew one syllable of my name. I wasn't fond of nicknames but it was still strange.

But I was more confused by the phone she gave me, claiming it was mine.

I swear I remember thinking iPhones are overrated... It's a waste of money and-

I shook off that thought to focus on the more important matter.

I quickly grabbed the phone. Before I could check what time it was, I noticed something in the reflection.

Someone unfamiliar but... familiar at the same time...?

I pulled it closer to me, what I saw caused me to lose my grip, resulting in the phone to drop.

Where... Where are my eyebags?!

I picked it up again in desperate hopes to prove my eyesight wrong, but unfortunately... It was right...

My mouth was hanging wide open as I inspected my now younger self.

Is this some kind of dream? I barely look at old photos, so how can I vividly visualize what I looked as a teenager?!

Not knowing it could get any worse, my headache struck back stronger than before as various memories I couldn't understand flooded in.

I couldn't think straight, my mind was clouded with questions I couldn't answer. I tried to remember what got me in this situation, but it just pained my head even more.

I have to get out of here, all of this is strange and I can't think properly while being around these headache inducing teenagers!

I grabbed the phone and quickly bolted out the room, the teenagers yelled for me to stop, but I kept running like my life depended on it.