5

Although the wolf had lost a lot of blood, its speed was not too slow, and Shen Yu worked hard enough to catch up.

 During the Little Ice Age, even in the south, it was covered with ice and snow for most of the year. Feng Qing and his wife rode snowmobiles quite well, but it was not as good as Shen Yu, who has been living in the north since the end of the world.

 Feng Qing and his wife were thrown for quite a while, but fortunately, the road was fairly flat, and the wolf instinctively avoided danger, so they could barely keep up without throwing away the snowmobile to teleport.

 Shen Yu was the first to arrive at the scene of the accident with his mental strength, and it was exactly as he expected. The injured Yi Han and the tree branch in his chest were so conspicuous. There were many people around, but no one wanted to help Yi Han in the end

 . The fallen tree, including the fruit on the tree, and the corpse of the mutant beast that was accidentally summoned by Yi Han to help, all edible food was taken away.

 Shen Yu really couldn't understand why the protagonists with such unrighteous views were favored by the world to such an extent. The protagonists didn't need to be kind, but they shouldn't be such disgusting existences.

 The wolf smelled blood and started howling from a distance. When the group heard the howling of the wolf, they instinctively started to back up, and they retreated in an orderly manner.

 Except for the inedible mutated beast and the too big mutated tree, they didn’t move, and even dragged away the big mutated cow, but left Yi Han who was still angry. This kind of person still has the nerve to talk about justice, it’s too ridiculous up.

 Of course, it's the end of the world, and there is no morality at all, and it's already hard to get it without a direct cut, so the helpless Yi Han was forced to make a deal with the protagonist Gong Gu Feng.

 After the end of the world, there is a kind of contract called a fair contract, which means that a person can completely obtain another person's supernatural power by making a deal with another person at the cost of the crystal nucleus of physical strength before death.

 Because the human body has a protection mechanism, as long as the human dies, the crystal nuclei in the body will disappear, unlike animals and plants that can retain it.

 The fair contract was also discovered by accident. As long as the person willingly contributes the supernatural ability before death, and the donated party only needs to complete the contract, the transaction will be considered complete.

 In the book, Yi Han was about to die, and he also felt the death of the wolf, so he was naturally worried about the safety of the cub. At that time, he had no other choice but to rely on the contract binding and let someone help him save the cub.

 Shen Yu didn't even dare to imagine how desperate Yi Han was at that time, and Yi Han wouldn't be much better now, the mutated branch pierced his heart and lungs, even in a semi-conscious state, he was still coughing up blood.

 Shen Yu was so distressed that the wolf also started to bark softly. When Shen Yu tied the cub to his back, he blocked the cub's face, afraid that he would see this situation.

 Zai Zai thought it was impossible to lift the scarf by himself, but he felt the sadness of the wolf, and he also started to cry. A child's heart is the most sensitive.

 Yi Han still had a sense of this meeting, slowly opened his eyes, saw Shen Yu, heard the voices of the wolf and the cubs, he was finally relieved, if Shen Yu came a little later, he would make a fair contract with others .