53

Although the trap is ready, it is not sealed, but the sealing has been done, but the integration will take a while, so the containment during this period is very important.

 Yan Kuan's current role is to attract hatred. His energy is not important. Once he enters the hunting range of the mutant tree, his ability is equivalent to useless, and it is up to Yan Yun to lead him.

 The sonic attack of the mutation tree has little effect on the fourth-level abilities, but it is very unfriendly to those below the fourth level, so whether it is those fusion-sealed abilities or Yan Kuan, they all wear it. Defensive ear packs.

 There are not a few mutated plants that have sonic attacks. This kind of ear bag was invented for sonic attacks, and it is also effective against five-level mutant trees. Yan Yun specially led people to test it.

 This kind of experiment is not the only one. In the past few hours, he has done a lot of experiments on request, such as simple defensive earbags, and the most difficult thing is to walk back with a few walls several times.

 Fortunately, he only needs to bring the wall over, and he doesn't need him for the experiment. The experiment was done by the third-level petrified powers, and they brought a wall to block the way of the mutant tree.

 Although the petrified power user can't block a few attacks from the mutant tree, but at least it can block one or two attacks, that's all. Make sure that it cannot penetrate the wall within a short period of time, and the experiment is considered a success.

 This is a plan that only allows success and no failure. The waste of people and money is secondary. Once it fails, the consequences will not be very good, so only success is allowed.

 Of course, no failure is just a saying, no matter how comprehensive the plan is, there is no guarantee that the success rate will reach 100%, so He Jun sent the Flying Eagle team back as soon as he heard the news.

 No matter how powerful the mutant tree is, it still has natural enemies. Naturally, it cannot be hurt at the third level, but it is different at the fourth level. The fourth-level physical ability, including mutant beasts, cannot hurt the mutant tree, but the fourth-level nature system has its own unique features.

 The plant system can control its thinking, the water system can pump the water in its roots, the fire system and ice system can hurt him, and even the soil and metal systems can trap it for a while. If you can't deal with it, what you unite will be different.

 The Flying Eagle team's mission this time is a bit far away. Even if the mutant eagle's rest time is shortened to the shortest, it will take tomorrow morning to rush out, so even if it fails, it can still be cleaned up if it is delayed for another night.

 He Jun directly ordered Yi Han, "You go in together later, and I will let the big cat notify you after sealing the seal." He let Yi Han in, not to let him set an example, but to believe in Yan Yun's ability.

 The mobile phone can notify, but after wearing the protective clothing and gloves they prepared, it is too inconvenient to look at the mobile phone at any time.

 Yi Han didn't object. After putting on his protective clothing, he walked into the entrance of the trap. They led the mutant tree far away, so it would take at least half an hour to come over.

 Yan Kuan will be a little scared. If an accident happens, he will definitely be sacrificed immediately, but he has to go in. General He's sons have gone in, so he has no reason not to go in.

 Without waiting for anyone to say anything, he put on the protective clothing and walked towards the entrance. Then he was stopped by the logistics staff, "Your crystal nucleus." Yan Kuan did