75

In the book, Gu Qing was dismissed by Yuan Qing because she failed to treat others, resulting in the death of the injured. This time it was also caused by the same way. It is really not so easy to change a person's personality.

 "I've had someone treat her." As soon as Gu Feng came over, Dean Chen rushed over. The base's mobile phone information was limited, so he sent two messages for Gu Qing at once, and he didn't specifically mention this matter in the messages.

 Gu Qing only had one life left, her nose and ears were cut off, only one eye was left, one arm was missing, her internal organs were injured, and her abilities were disabled. It was really miserable.

 "Can the severed ears be found?" No matter how powerful Feng Qing's abilities are, he can't create something out of nothing and regenerate directly.

 Dean Chen shook his head, "It should be taken away by the gang who did it. I guess the other party took you away just to prevent you from being invited." They didn't know the relationship between Feng Qing and Gu Qing, but they were afraid of Gu Feng's relationship with Gu Qing. Will please the wind.

 Gu Feng has been quite popular these days. The one who is at the bottom of the master list has gone from twentieth to thirteenth in just over a month. Can it not be popular?

 Yan Yun and Ouyang Li also jumped up quickly, but they were members of the emergency team, so it was normal for them to jump up. Gu Feng, who has been active around the base, can rise so fast, which naturally attracted the attention of others.

 Gu Feng's status today is naturally different, the person who did it was afraid that he would really mess with Feng Qing and Yan Yun, so he just finished the matter without giving them a chance to rescue him.

 Since it was impossible, Feng Qing started the treatment directly, and the cost was still paid by Gu Feng, he really didn't sympathize with this vicious sister at all, look at what she did, there is nothing worthy of sympathy for others!

 Dean Chen really didn't understand why Gu Qing asked Feng Qing for help. Gu Qing hurriedly said that she fell into a coma when she didn't come, but he also notified Feng Qing and explained the cause and effect clearly, but he didn't get a response.

 The cause of this incident is also very simple, two women compete for one man, one ex-girlfriend and one current girlfriend, and the current girlfriend Gu Qing is indeed three, so she felt ashamed to be cleaned up by her ex-girlfriend once.

 In the past, Gu Qing was able to dominate the base because of her backing. She herself was a scumbag. If it was before the end of the world, she would have a good physique, and she would not have to think about tidying up a girl of the same age.

 Feng Qing has the ability to protect himself, because he used to know Sanda, and his skills are quite good, so after the end of the world, he got feedback, his physical fitness is quite good, purely relying on physical fitness, most people can't beat him, and they won't touch him.

 Gu Qing doesn't have that ability. If she can be an honest therapist and follow the team, no one will touch her. Who told her to do it? It's no problem to find a new backer, but it's a problem to pry someone's corner .

 If it was Wuxinsan, no one would say anything about her, but even Gu Feng has heard of her. Her new boyfriend has a girlfriend, and she is not even a girlfriend anymore. The two have lived together for a long time. Gu Qing really It is meddling.

 Although Gu Feng is gone, the deterrent force is still there, so the ex-girlfriend just made her lose face, and didn't hurt her substantially. The matter just passed away. Who would have thought that she would do everything right? !