72

"There is no mission for three days, can we go back? It's been a month since I went home." Yan Yun was really helpless, he, a villain, became the savior of the world, and he felt that it was against harmony when he heard it.

 Of course, he is not the only one who has been nicknamed. The four-person team has been renamed. No one has called the first-aid team for a long time. Now they are called the rescue team.

 There are four members in the rescue team, and Yan Yun is called the savior, or the savior for short. Without his supernatural ability, no matter how powerful the others are, it would be impossible to arrive so quickly.

 Yi Han is called the Beast Envoy, and his ability is a powerful killer in the last days. Even if he can't control all the mutant beasts of the same level, he can still suppress them. on his head.

 Ouyang is called a shadow. With the combination of perception and the fourth-level wind system, it is difficult for even Yan Yun to catch his figure, let alone mutated animals and plants. It is not wrong to call him a shadow.

 Compared with the three of them, Wei Xin of the fire department is not so brilliant, but he is the most lethal when fighting against the fourth-level plants, so he is called the fire saint by the people.

 The emergency team is already the best combination arranged by He Jun. Yi Han is born to suppress mutated animals, and Wei Xin is the nemesis of mutated plants. Perceived psychic powers are a must for every team, so he arranged Ouyang Li. up.

 Ouyang Li was recruited into the Flying Eagle Squad because of his fourth-level wind ability, but he was transferred to the first-aid team because of his perception ability.

 Zhao Shuang is not only at the fourth level of mental power, the things that can be stored in the space are much more practical than Yan Yun's, and he squeezed them down. The people in the first aid team are not high in combat ability, even if the ability is suitable, they still can't get in. .

 Ouyang Li has not been relaxed recently, but he feels comfortable in his heart, but he has a problem with Yan Yun. He misses his wife and children

 . Yu's arrangement was correct, but it was not Shen Yu's decision whether to go back or not, He Jun had to nod.

 "Don't think about it, my old man said that we have to float outside for at least a month, and we can go back after this disaster is completely over." Yi Han gave an affirmative answer.

 Wei Xin was very calm, he was alone, and he didn't stay anywhere. For a person who often flew in the sky on missions, the mission of the emergency team was already easy.

 The task of the Flying Eagle Squad is serious. In the beginning, the first aid team would run back and forth from north to south, but now the north has been completely contracted by the Flying Eagle Squad. They have already choked the danger in the cradle ahead of time, so why is there any need for first aid?

 This has indeed saved a lot of crystal nuclei. Knowing that the emergency team is in the south, the cost of first aid is much lower, and some small bases will not dare to ask for help because they cannot afford the crystal nuclei.

 He Jun's request is very big, so naturally he won't let them come back just like this, and their role is indeed huge. Now there is no base that dares to disobey the control of the capital base.

 No one is a fool, everyone knows what it means to ask for help, and most people know it in their hearts. After the disaster, unification is imperative. In the end, it will be them who will lose the most.

 Of course, there is never a shortage of careerists. There are two bases with prophets in the south. Pu never cooperates with the capital base. In order to avoid being controlled by the capital base, they began not even allowing mobile phones to enter the base.

Being A Cannon Fodder While Raising Cubs In End Timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें