46

He Jun made an appointment with Yuan Guoqing to ask questions, "Yuan Qing of your family is not young anymore, so it's okay to be idle all the time. Will he still be 'chasing dogs' and fighting cocks everywhere in the future?" He deliberately emphasized the word chasing dogs.

 Yuan Guoqing didn't understand, "Our family just got a 'serious illness', and I dare not make him suffer. Fortunately, my old bones can still hold up, and I can afford him." He deliberately aggravated the serious illness .

 He Jun sighed, "Even if my son gave birth to a debt collector, you have worked hard, but I think that if you want to get better from this disease, you must exercise more, otherwise if you accidentally get sick again, the gain will not be worth the loss." Yuan Guoqing took a deep

 breath With a sigh, "I can't be tired even with a mild illness. I really don't know what to arrange for him to do." He felt extremely aggrieved.

 He Jun raised his eyebrows, "Lao Fang needs an assistant there, just to help Lao Fang run errands and remind him about the progress of the experiment. It's quite easy. You can let Yuan Qing go, what do you think?" "

 You Don't go too far." Yuan Guoqing's face sank, the son of the head of the base went to do odd jobs for a small dean, it was really deceiving.

 Seeing that he was no longer pretending, He Jun put away his smirk. "If I go too far, your son is dead now. You should be thankful that I am sensible enough." "

 I have a son, and you are no longer alone. I advise you not to go too far." Yuan Guoqing didn't want to keep going. If he is at a disadvantage, why should he be the only one threatened.

 He Jun asked lightly: "Do you want to compare with me, whose son is stronger and lives longer?" He knocked on the table with his fingers, knocking again and again, which made Yuan Guoqing even more restless.

 Yuan Guoqing snorted coldly, "My son is the chosen one, and no one can kill him." It's not that he's lying, it's been proven, and he doesn't believe that He Jun doesn't know.

 He Jun's expression didn't change a bit, "I'm talking about old Yuan, you and I are in this position, what's the point of saying these meaningless and innocent words, even if he lives a long time, is it a good thing to live?" Yuan

 Guoqing On the surface, he was unmoved, but he felt that he was so angry that his liver hurt, "Don't be too arrogant, and keep a line of life, so that we can meet each other in the future." He was not too polite.

 He Jun didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, so he got up directly, "Okay, I won't bully young people and be poor." He had already expressed his words clearly, and there was no need for him to stay, this meeting he just came to convey a meaning.

 Yi Han also got up and followed his old man out, and he thought of a word, big villain.

 His old man's behavior is too hateful.

 "If he doesn't give in, are you really going to make a move?" He was curious, so he asked as soon as he got in the car. The base in Beijing is too big, and without a car, it would be exhausting to rely on your legs.

 He Jun travels not only with a car, but also with more than one car. Even if he has the ability to protect himself, he still needs to have the platoon that he should have, so when he goes out to work, he has at least three cars as a base.

 "Yuan Guoqing knows the current affairs best, and he doesn't dare to take risks, so he won't let the matter develop to that extent." He Jun still has a certain understanding of him.

 Although Yuan Guoqing dared to jump out to fight for power with him at the beginning, it was just a test at the beginning. After confirming that he really didn't want to meddle in the matter, he decided to fight for the management power with confidence.