33

Although the base has been turned upside down, He Jun has no intention of leaving immediately. Lin Zi said that Yi Han's physical condition is not suitable for traveling, at least he needs to drink Chinese medicine for a few days.

 There is a custom-made seat on the back of the mutated eagle, but in order to reduce the burden on the eagle, the seat serves as a protective function, and it is not comfortable at all.

 People with high physical fitness can ride well, but those with poor physical fitness or uncomfortable flying on the Mutant Eagle will suffer.

 He Jun was not prepared to fly back in a day, not to mention Yi Han, even Zai Zai, if he really flew for a day, it would not work, so he had to get used to it first.

 "Grandpa will take Zai Zai to ride the big eagle tomorrow, okay?" He Jun is not interested in Zai Zai's name, so he simply calls him Zai Zai, and Zai Zai is also quite cute. As for the name, he is not ready to comment yet.

 Zai Zai's eyes lit up, "Fei Fei, Zai Zai wants to fly." He has never flown before, he knows what flying is, and watching cartoons is not for nothing.

 "Well, I will take Zai Zai to fly tomorrow, and now Grandpa will take Zai Zai to see the big eagle." At this point, the big eagle is going to eat, if he is not there, that guy will definitely lose his temper.

 He Jun hugged Zai Zai and wanted to go out, but he didn't think right, "Xiao Shen, help Zai Zai put on the go-out clothes, I want to take him out for a while." You can wear more.

 The sound was so loud that Shen Yu could hear it even if the door was closed, not to mention that he didn't close the door. After Zai Zai went down, he kept the door open to watch Yi Han's live broadcast.

 It was the first time for Shen Yu to be called Xiao Shen, and it sounded quite awkward, "You should call me by my name directly, don't call me little 'Shen'." He didn't want to be an aunt.

 Only then did He Jun feel something was wrong, "Okay, then call Shen Yu, you help Zai Zai get dressed first, I will take him out to play." "Zai Zai wants to go

 see the big eagle with grandpa." Zai Zai also agreed .

 Shen Yu looked at the sky outside, it was getting dark, and he didn't know what to do when he went out, but he didn't say anything, "You have to listen to grandpa when you go out, you know?" He took out his coat, hat and shoes, and gave them to him one by one. put on.

 "Zai Zai is so good." The little friend didn't come, but grandpa was willing to play with him, and Zai Zai was also happy. Dad and Daddy are very busy and rarely play with him.

 "Well, Zai Zai is super obedient, better than Daddy when he was a child." What He Jun said was not a lie. When Dongdong was this old, there was no place in the family that he would not harm.

 It is true that He Jun has a pair of twins, but he has always paid the most for his father's love. He has never hugged the twins very much. They are all taken care of by the nanny. Only his Dongdong is brought up by him. of.

 When Dongdong was born, he was not so busy with work, and he took maternity leave to take care of Dongdong's mother. In order to take care of the mother and son, he even took the mother and son to the military region.

 Before elementary school, Dongdong had been studying in the military region. In the past, the life of his family was really happy, but after his comrade-in-arms rescued him and died, things started to go wrong.

 Although his mouth has always been tough, he himself knows that he can't get tough on this matter, and he doesn't force it now, and he doesn't go into it too deeply. As long as Yi Han still recognizes him, he will make money.