47

In fact, Feng Qing's question is meaningless. Shen Yu uses a tablet with a system, and there is a location on it. As long as it is someone he has met, the name can be displayed on the location.

 Shen Yu could have directly seen the chat between Feng Qing and Yan Yun, but he didn't read it if it wasn't important information. He let the system directly filter out information like Yan Yun and Feng Qing's casual chat.

 Not only Yan Yunfengqing, the Flying Eagle Squad is not restricted from chatting, they love to chat with their mobile phones when they have nothing to do, and Zai Zai even chats with Xie Tian when he has nothing to do.

 Shen Yu clicked on who was next to Yan Yun. He also shared the location. It showed four people, three with names. Except for Yan Yun, the rest were Zhao Shuang and De Wei.

 Feng Qing was depressed, "Show your system is brilliant!" He forgot about this function of Shen Yu's system when he was talking, mainly because they didn't have this function on their mobile phones, so they didn't remember it.

 "Yan Yun ran far enough." Shen Yu really didn't expect that Yan Yun would go back just after he came back.

 "I didn't expect that either." Yan Yun would absorb the crystal nucleus to rest, so he said in seconds, the mobile phones they use are all modified, even if they are used outside, they will not freeze to death.

 In fact, with his ability, no matter where he is, he will not worry about finding a job. His ability is definitely a savior for those who are unable to travel long distances, or those who are afraid of accidents to passers-by.

 Teleportation costs a lot of crystal cores, but Yan Yun's fee is not expensive. He only charges a first-level crystal core for short-distance routes, and a second-level crystal core for long-distance routes such as Beijing Base to Changfeng Base.

 Of course, this not expensive refers to his personal service fee, but there is one point that many people think is unreasonable. He always charges a two-way delivery fee, and very few people go and come back, all are one-way.

 Yan Yun also made sense. If he brought someone when he went, he would give him a certain amount of time when he returned. If the other party found the person who returned, he could refund the fee. It was the same when he picked up someone.

 This time Yan Yun took on a long-distance mission to pick up people at a small base in the north, which was farther than the Zhenlong base.

 To prevent others from going back on their word, Yan Yun charged in advance. The task party gave Yan Yun two fourth-level crystal cores, twenty-four third-level crystal cores, plus service fees.

 Not everyone can take out several fourth-level crystal nuclei at once, so for many long-distance missions, the employer uses third-level crystal nuclei, or even second-level crystal nuclei, which will waste a lot of energy.

 When the transfer of low-level crystal nuclei stops, the energy will be somewhat wasted, so the total energy used will be much more than that of the fourth-level, so twelve are needed.

 The small base that Yan Yun was going to was farther away than Zhenlong, so two more third-level crystal nuclei were produced. The transaction volume is quite high, and most people really can't afford it.

 Therefore, it is not ordinary people who are looking for Yan Yun to trade. The official and military have the strongest fighting power, and the search team of the people is also powerful. The person who is looking for Yan Yun to trade is the captain of the first search team in the capital.

 This expenditure is also a heavy burden for the captain, so when he went, he asked two people to help him share some of it. One of them was going to Changfeng Base, and the other happened to be at Zhenlong Base.