37

The absence of Zhang Chenggong in the success base will lead to a series of changes, but the background of the success base is still there, and the combat ability is not bad.

 Although letting Zhang Chenggong die like this is too cheap for him, Shen Yu thought so before, but Zhang Chenggong is a standard villain, if you give him a chance, he can live well, even if his abilities are abolished. Same.

 He was never able to build a successful base based on force value, as long as he was kept alive, he could find a way to keep himself alive, so the best way to get revenge was to let him die immediately.

 From now on, the success of the base, regardless of whether it is Shen Yu or Yi Han, is no longer on my mind. The Yuan family is their real enemy, and then there is the Beiyun base, which has a small population of 200,000!

 In fact, they have spent a lot of thought on the Beiyun base. Under normal circumstances, it is not difficult for Yan Yun to go back and forth with two crystal nuclei, but it is difficult to make people believe it.

 The news sent by the Feiying team is different. Feiying or He Jun has an irreplaceable position in the last days, and no one will suspect that they are telling lies.

 In fact, there is one thing that Yu She said is true, Feiying is the teacher of justice after the end of the world, the people they want to kill are definitely bad people, and what they say must be the truth based on facts.

 The location of the Beiyun base can be regarded as being in the middle of Zhenlong and the capital base. The Beiyun base, the Changfeng base, and the Zhenlong base form a V shape, and the Beijing base forms a rhombus.

 When the Flying Eagle team flew over, neither of the two bases passed by. If they took a straight line, if they took a detour, the distance would increase by at least an hour, which was completely unnecessary.

 "Why do you have to take a detour to Beiyun?" Yi Han proposed to take a trip to the Beiyun base, so He Jun naturally wanted to ask.

 "There is a mutated cow in the Beiyun base, we want to exchange some fresh milk for the cub." This is an excuse that has been thought up a long time ago, and it is indeed true.

 Although Zai Zai's material life is very rich, he rarely drinks milk. When he was born, Yi Han hired a mutated dairy goat to milk-milk-feed him. After the mutated dairy sheep died unexpectedly during the migration, he never- Drink-over-milk-up.

 It is difficult to find non-toxic dairy sheep or cows in the north. I heard that there is a domesticated mutant cow in the Beiyun base, but the milk deteriorates quickly. Even if there are people transported from the north, no one will bring milk, including frozen milk.

 He Jun really didn't know if there was any milk in the capital base, "Then let's go to the Beiyun base and ask people to prepare more, and process it into milk powder to take back." It doesn't matter if you don't know how to process it, just practice and practice.

 Yi Han had tried it before, but the ability was generally at level one, and the method of use was relatively simple, and there was no way to process it. Later, the level of the ability came up, and the cub got older, so he didn't try it again.

 Although there were some children in the Success Base who ate the Life Fruit in the past two years, none of them were born to men, and there was no need for milk powder to feed the children, so no one mentioned it anymore.

 "At that time, I will write down the production method and share it." He has studied the production process, and summarized the process with abilities. It should not be difficult to produce with the current level of abilities.