66

After Feiying took over the information filtering system, information officer Guo Liang built an official website, and this announcement website was built at the top of the chat page, which is considered Feiying's official website.

 The information posted on the official website can only be seen by people with mobile phones. Because of Yan Yun's relationship, as long as the recorded bases basically have mobile phones, there is no base that does not know the recruitment information of the Flying Eagle Squad.

 No one knows whether the base where the wind-type superhumans are located and the base where the superhumans are imprisoned are the first to tell the parties the information, but Gu Feng cannot hide the news from Zhenlong Base.

 Dean Chen was more anxious. The base in the capital city was temporarily stable, but it still took a long time for them to get there. If Gu Feng really went to Feiying, their road ahead would be difficult.

 Gu Feng naturally knew why Dean Chen came to him, "Don't worry, I'm not planning to go to Feiying." The first time he saw the announcement, he was not surprised, but was almost overwhelmed by regret.

 In fact, after Shen Yu taught him a lesson, he regretted it. After knowing that Yi Han was He Jun's son, his reluctance to save him at the beginning became his heart disease. How dare you go.

 Maybe Shen Yu and his wife didn't mention that they saw death and didn't help them back then, but if he really dared to serve in the Flying Eagle Squad, he wouldn't be sure. Rather than being exposed and beaten back to his original form, it would be better not to be tempted from the beginning Woolen cloth.

 When Dean Chen heard this, his eyes lit up, "That's good, that's good." He was very pleased, and he also knew that the current Gu Feng was different from before, so he directly raised the salary and increased the rights.

 Gu Feng is not stupid, so he naturally wouldn't push the benefits of being delivered to his door. One is happy to give it, and the other is not burdened to receive it. Both parties are very satisfied with the results of these conversations.

 "Brother Feng, this is a good opportunity, are you really not going?" Zhang Yang felt it was a pity, not to mention the Flying Eagle Squad, as they are like this, it is impossible to join the Flying Eagle Squad, this opportunity is so rare ah.

 Gu Feng smiled wryly, "Do you think the Flying Eagle Squad will accept me with my character?" Why didn't he want to go, he didn't dare to go, and he couldn't go.

 Zhang Yang was silent, but Lin He didn't quite agree, "We just didn't save people at the beginning, and we were corrupted with so many crystal cores when we left. Why is our character bad? Their character isn't that good either." He felt that they were cheated miserably.

 Gu Feng's expression turned cold, "Shen Yu said something right back then, if it wasn't for his man who killed the mutant tree, how many lives would we have lived? Do you think that the crystal nucleus that bought your life shouldn't be handed over?"

 " But if it wasn't for the noise of his fight, we might not have passed." Lin He was still not convinced.

 "Ask yourself, if you didn't hear the sound of fighting, which direction would we go?" Gu Feng got angry. Is it interesting to deceive yourself?

 Lin He stopped talking, he also knew that he was being a bit unreasonable, but no matter who was cheated so badly, it was impossible for him to be balanced. If they had crystal nuclei in their hands, Zhenlong would be treated as a beggar.

 It seems that Zhenlong base treats them well, but it is just charity, and it is for Gu Feng's face. If they have crystal cores in their hands, they will not be regarded as free food.