31

Lin Zi is the queen therapist of the Flying Eagles, and his level has reached level four. He is the highest level therapist in the last days. Feng Qing ignores levels and has no levels, which is very different from regular therapists.

 Feng Qing is equally famous in the Beijing base, but the Flying Eagles have never used him, so they have never seen him, and he has not introduced himself just now, so the Flying Eagles don't know that he is the owner of the signboard.

 In fact, Feng Qing just remembered before going to bed last night that there was a missing guidepost next to the signboard. He originally thought that he would just write one and put it on today, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, so the Flying Eagles and He Jun didn't know that Dr. Feng was there.

 He Jun was very anxious, "Immediately help Dong... Yi Han to check what's going on."

 Lin Zi just wanted to step forward, but Yi Han waved his hand, "Don't look, I'm fine, just a little anemic." He has already sat on the sofa again Yes, it's much better.

 Lin Zi persuaded with a smile: "Let's take a look, or we won't be relieved." In fact, he saw Yi Han's problem at a glance.

 Just as Yi Han wanted to go back, he was suppressed by Shen Yu, "Check it out." As he said, if you don't check it out, how can a father be at ease.

 After Yi Han no longer resisted, Lin Zi took up the inspection. The inspection lasted for about five minutes, so long that Yi Han even suspected that there was something fatal about him.

 Feng Qing saw the difference, he had always been curious about the fourth-level therapist, so he followed in to see, and he felt that he had grasped the principle of the fourth-level therapist.

 After the inspection, Lin Zi said seriously: "Major General suffered a serious injury yesterday. Even if it is repaired, he still needs to take good care of himself. I will prescribe a prescription for you. Drink for half a month first, and then we will change the prescription."

 Feng Qing confirmed his guess. The principle of the four-level inspection is similar to that of an old Chinese doctor. It can not only find out the problem, but also find out the source and time. It is really powerful.

 He naturally knew how badly Yi Han was injured, and he needed to cultivate. It would be better to drink traditional Chinese medicine for a period of recuperation, but he didn't develop this skill, his ability was only repaired.

 Shen Yu also knew that Yi Han needed supplements, but it was difficult to find traditional Chinese medicine in the last days, and those who didn't know the formula would dare to take it blindly, so few people deliberately collected traditional Chinese medicine.

 "Don't prescribe it for the time being, there is no traditional Chinese medicine here." Yi Han directly refused, because Shen Yu's space did not collect several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine at all, and there was no medicine for him to drink.

 He Jun frowned, and directly ordered: "Let Lao Zhao take Yu She to Zhenlong to look for it. After you find it, you take someone to grab it." They came out in a hurry, and they didn't prepare medicine at all.

 Feng Qing smacked his tongue, this is the real big boss. From the words of the complaint, it can be seen that even if the Zhenlong base is hindered by his lustful power to help find medicine, he might be able to make a move, so he will do it directly.

 Yi Han was also suppressed by his father, this is not a general, this is a robber.

 Shen Yu also moved quickly, and directly handed out five mobile phones, "This mobile phone is not controlled by spiritual power, and you can contact it directly without being connected to the Internet. Use it first." Lin Zi took it and fiddled with it for a while, and his eyes lit