70

Shen Yu and the others have always suppressed Yuan Qing, stared at Yuan Guoqing, and didn't put Gu Feng at ease at all. Not to mention them, even Tiandao prophesied many times, only mentioning Yuan Qing, the chosen son. Gu Feng was never mentioned.

 Although this book is the main subject, it is not without attack. Every attack has been suppressed to the point of disappearing. It is no wonder that the plot does not collapse. Therefore, his career has started, and it is only at the end of the 10% that it moves forward.

 "Okay, let's let him start, I just want to see what step he has to go, the plot will reach 100%, if it is the unification of the end of the world..., hehe..." Yi Han didn't go any further , Needless to say.

 "Then wait." This is Shen Yu.

 "We'll wait and see." This was Yan Yun.

 "I'd like to see what else the way of heaven and the law can do." This was Feng Qing.

 The plot has already developed to the present point, as long as Gu Feng confirms his relationship with Yuan Qing, there is no room for repentance, so the ending is not unexpected, and they have nothing to pay attention to.

 What they focus on is the way of heaven and the law. If they dare to push forward, they will be destroyed together. It is a dream to want them to return to the way of cannon fodder and villains.

 Gu Feng's force value is higher than that of ordinary physical fighters, and his physical strength is also higher than that of Yi Han and Yan Yun, but his combat power is far behind them.

 Physical fighters have their advantages. The energy absorbed by themselves in battle is enough. Physical fighters are recognized as the most energy-saving power users, but their disadvantages are also obvious. They can only fight in close quarters.

 Although Yuan Guoqing put two fourth-level physical fighters in the elite team, for a qualified end-time team, the types of abilities should not be too single, otherwise it is easy to overturn.

 Yuan Guoqing naturally understands this truth, so he puts one of the fourth-level physical fighters in the team, and the others are all supernatural beings. The people he selected for this team have abilities, but they are not easy to manage. .

 This can be regarded as his test for Gu Feng. If he can't even train this team, there is no point in cultivating him. Obviously he is too worried. Gu Feng doesn't even have this ability, and he can't sit still in Zhenlong. The captain of the base guard.

 Yi Han watched Gu Feng's progress from the sidelines, and he was not afraid of Gu Feng's progress, let alone a level 4 physical fighter, even level 5, Yi Han would not be afraid of him. In terms of combat power, he was so confident.

 Gu Feng really didn't dare to provoke Yi Han, it was one thing to fight but another to be wronged, he always felt unable to hold his head up in front of Yi Han and Shen Yu.

 After the capital base was completely stabilized, the disaster finally arrived as scheduled, and a few days before the disaster, those bases without prophets began to relocate, including many northern bases that had received the news long ago.

 It's just a mobile phone message, and most people don't believe it. If there are Zhenlong Base and Beiyun Base who believe, there will be people who don't believe in Chenggong Base and Changfeng Base.

 The Changfeng base is fine, they are used to this kind of migration, so when the person who perceives the ability feels wrong, they act quickly and escape from the original base location within a day.

 It's different on the successful side. They are indeed used to this kind of relocation, but the premise is that the supplies are brought. They got the news too late this time, and they can't take many things away.