Wonder Weapons

In Black Ops 2 Zombies there are many different 'wonder weapons' that you can get from the mystery box. The type of Wonder Weapons that you can get depend on the map and what DLC you have.

Her is a list of the Wonder Weapons that you can get with out having the DLC...

Ray Gun- the fan favourite, and arguably the best weapon in the game. It is a one handed, pistol like gun that fires rats of energy at the zombies. If you aim at the feet of a group then it will kill all of them in one shot.

Monkey Bombs- a grenade that will attract all of the zombies on the map and them explode. It will usually kill many of them, and can be used when a friend is down to buy time to revive them.

With the DLCs...

Ray Gun Mark two- this is a three round burst variant of the Ray Gun. It is first featured in Buried. After it has been unlocked in Buried it is available in all maps.

The Paralyser- this gun is also first gained in Buried. However it can only be bought in Buried and is not available in any other map. When fired at a group, it will slow them all down and over a period of time, kill them. If it is fired at the ground while jumping a boost effect is activated and it allows the player to fly.

Hells Retriever- a tomahawk that can be unlocked in Mob of the Dead. It will chain kill zombies when thrown and will return to your hand after use.

Blundergat- a shot gun from Mob of the Dead. It does a lot of damage, but it has a tiny mag.

The Elemental Staffs- four staffs from Origins that have elemental effects. The fire staff is like a flame thrower, the wind staff is like the jet gun, and so on.

These are the main Wonder Weapons from BO2. I know that I'm missing a few out, but that's because they are either really hard to get, or just really bad.
----------------------------------------------

I have been asked to write more parts to this guide by various people, and for that I thank all of you. I never expected for my stories to. Get 700+ reads when I started, and I would like to thank all of my loyal fans who keep reading and liking my books.

Shout out to @DominicStelling and @DavidUssery thanks for encouraging me to write!

If you enjoyed this please read my other book From Hell to Heaven!