Round One

When you start the default map, let's just assume it's Tranzit, you will see zombies coming out of holes in the wall. If this is your first time playing zombies don't worry. These first zombies are easy to kill, as all they require is a quick stab and they are dead. Do NOT use your starting pistol on round one as you get much more money from knife kills. This will also waste ammo. When you start you will first need to go to all of the barriers to stop the zombies getting into the main area. This is important. If zombies surround you in that first little room your dead. It's as simple as that, unless your playing with friends. In which case, if you do go down on round one, they will all laugh and mock the hell  out of you.

Once you have killed every zombie in that round, you can go around the room and collect all of the pieces needed to build the Turbine. You can place this in front of the door next to the crafting table, and this will open the door for a short period of time. Once everyone is through you then pick the turbine up and place it infringe of the next door. This will open you up to the outside world and allow you to avoid spending points on the normal door.

Once they are all dead, you can either use the turbine or open the front door and go outside into the big wide world of fire and brimstone that is apocalyptic Earth! Ahhhhh, can you smell the sulphur yet?

----------------------------------------------
Authors Note

If you have any questions feel free to comment and I will answer them. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter in my little guide as much as I enjoyed writing it.