Power Ups

In this chapter I will be talking a bit about the effects and usefulness of the various "Power Ups" in zombies. Now let's begin...

First of all you have arguably the most useful power up in the game, The Nuke. The Nuke will appear after killing a zombie and it will look like a big floating golden Atomic bomb. Once you have grabbed it it will cause every zombie on the map to instantly die. As you can imagine on round 25 this comes in quite handy, but possibly the best thing about this is the fact that it gives you all of the money you would have got for killing them manually. On the higher rounds when there are many more zombies, you get a LOT of money. The best thing is the money is spread over the whole party equally so there are no petty squabbles about who gets what from the Box.

Second we have Instant Kill. This power up will give you the power to kill zombies instantly for a limited amount of time. It works with both guns and your currant melee weapon, so knife away and rake in the points.

Next is Max Ammo. Another contender for best power up. This one will restore you guns back to full ammunition. It looks like a golden box filled with bullets and like every power up, appears after killing a zombie. Remember to reload before picking this one up though.

Fire Sale is always a good one. This looks like a "For Sale" tag. It lets everyone in the party use the Mystery Box for only 10 points. So stock up on points and keep trying for that Ray Gun!

Last and possibly least is Double Points. It appears as a x2 sign and gives you, yep you guessed it, double points for every shot, kill and knife kill.

A few quick hints...

All power ups are golden.

If you knife a zombie and it spawns a power up, you get it instantly.

Power ups "expire". By which I mean they will disappear If you don't grab them fast enough.