Why Tranzit sucks

Tranzit is a fucking terrible map. It's just so bad I can barely put into words the depths that I hate it. They have not invented a unit of measurement small enough to clearly show how few shits I give about this map.

Let's start with the cons...
-It's just too big. This map was not designed with four players in mind. You could complete it easily with eight. It might be a struggle with six. But FOUR? It's virtually impossible for all but the pros to do. The map is massive.

-It makes no sense. The whole map is just ridicules because it includes Nact Der Untoten. The first ever zombies map from COD World at War. But in this you fight Nazi zombies that come out of a field. Nact Der Untoten was in GERMANY. Transhit is in AMERICA. This makes zero sense. No logic was applied to this map.

-The bus is just sooooo bad. Nobody has the patience to sit on that god dammed bus for hours while it travels around the map at two miles an hour. Plus it's a pain to defend. I mean you have to constantly block up the windows in case they get in. If they do get in your pretty much dead at this point.

-The devil baby's. These little cuddly balls of death burrow out of the ground and jump onto your head to tear out your eyes. The only way to get them off is to knife a few times. When your facing a horde of zombies the last thing you want to do is get stuck with a toddler to take care of. Never mind one that's trying to eat you.

Sorry that this turned into a rant about how much I hate this map.