Pack-a-Punch

Now everyone has probably heard of the Pack-a-Punch machine, but if you haven't it's basically a perk machine that will upgrade your weapons. For 5000 points. You can PaP pretty much any weapon except EMPs, Monkey bombs or grenades. PaPing a weapon will improve the damage, ammo capacity and fire rate. It also changes the look of the gun, making it look much cooler.

You can survive without it until about round 20-23, but after that you should really start Pack-a-Punching your guns. It's the only way your going to get to the really high rounds.

I'd recommend PaPing the RPD, MP5 and both Ray Guns. It makes them fucking superb for killing hordes or getting points.

Treyarch have found a use for the worst guns in the game by making them really good once you PaP them. The starting pistol becomes The Mustang and Sally. A duel wield combo from heaven, these two pistols turn into grenades launchers with the same firing speed of a normal gun. If you are willing to keep your pistol until the higher rounds, it's well worth it.

The Ballistic knife, once PaPed, has the power to instantly revive downed team mates. Just point them at a downed friend, shoot, and they are instantly revived! Pretty fucking useful right?

---------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys. Sorry for not uploading for weeks (Months), iv started my GCSES and it's pretty hard finding the time to write either of my books, so sorry about that. If you haven't already checked it out, I would love it if you could try my novel From Hell to Heaven. It's a book about the zombie apocalypse so you might enjoy it. Thanks for all the love, support and recommendations that you guys constantly give me.

- Josh