Chapter 1 (Ayaka)

Yeah....you reading this right...it's a Genshin lemon book. It was only fitting and right that I get to writing soon or later. And well given I'm so far made a few lemon for MHA and RWBY already; why not add ANOTHER fandom I'm in to the mix!

It not like I'm already horny and down bad as I already am.

So how would this work; well for one it more how I feel and what I want to do and go about it. You can ask for request but the chances of them actually happening is low. Given this book main people will be Aether and an OC's if I see the fit to do so (mainly for Lumine because there no way I'm having Aether fuck his sister, sorry I have standards).

Let make something clear again I'm not the greatest when it comes to lemon!! So please keep that in mind! I'm just a guy who writing and doing his best at the skills and knowledge he has. And also being a horny son of a gun! LOL!

I won't take too much of you all time; let's start this lemon stuff with one of truly best girl in the series Ayaka!! LOL! It only fitting I start with one of my favorite; the white hair cyro waifu herself!!

Just how I start with best girls in MHA and RWBY! I'll shall do the same HERE!!

Heavily inspire by the lemon god himself; GrandLeviathan.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go to an island called Inazuma and see the main traveler Aether finishing some commission. His set of commissions today was in the land of thunder. Thankfully it wasn't too tricky.

After wrapping up the commission for the day, Aether thinks about what he could do today. His flying companion, Paimon, was talking about getting something to eat. Not too far off from being hungry, the two of them decided to make their way to one of the good vendors in the city. As the two order a plate of food, Paimon orders much more food than Aether.

Aether and Paimon would talk about what they should do after eating, at first they thought about going over to see Itto and Shinbou to see how the Arataki gang was holding up; they also brought up whether they should pay a visit to Grand Narukami Shrine to see how Yae Miko was doing?

Paimon: "Oh I know how about we visit Ayaka and them. It's been quite some time since we last visited them."

Aether thought it about and thought, why not. The two finish up and make their way toward the Kamisato clan estate. A place Aether loves visiting a lot, mainly seeing a specific white hair clan member, Kamisato Ayaka.

Aether couldn't quite explain why, but he had feelings for the eldest daughter of the Kamisato clan. He was still determining when it started, but they had begun developing since that date of the festival. Aether always tries to hide his feelings while traveling the land of Teyvat. At first, starting in Mondstadt, it wasn't too hard, even with the Liberian there named Lisa always teasing him; yeah, he got flustered, but it wasn't anything to hard handle. It became challenging dealing with a certain outrider and astrologist in Mondstadt being around, but Aether could control himself....somewhat.

Then in his second region in Liyue, the difficulty got so much harder for him; he was able to distract himself from the 'passing' of Rex Lapis. But afterward, while exploring that region, he befriended many of the people there and, in turn, lovely ladies.

From a member of the Liyue Qixing to a half-Adeptus half-human lady to even a prankster director, Aether's emotional feelings for the opposite sex slowly cracked piece by piece. And then he got to Inazuma, and things just broke.