Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)

Howdy, Howdy everyone yes as you all can see I am dropping another part/chapter to the Genshin lemon stuff. This will be the first lemon I drop for the year 2024. (Was hoping to make it for 2023...but I got sidetrack sadly...) Anywho!

As you can see by reading by the title/person for this chapter it is Yae Miko. She was the winner that tie with Navia in their voting session about two chapters/two parts ago. And because it took me so long to get to these lemon I decided to be nice and give you all both lemon instead having me put both in a wheel and see who win. 

(Mainly wanted to feed the Navia x Aether sipper some crumbs). But both won because people didn't listen fully so here you all are. Don't think this will happen again this a rare thing I did. 

Also this is dropping along side a chapter (well this time a sneak peek) for the my Children of Aether fic. If you can go give that a read if you like. Or if your coming from other there to here. Hope you enjoy what show you all.

I know this made some of you happy for sure. So beside that;

Enjoy. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aether: "Ahhh, this feels nice."

We see Aether taking a dip in a lovely hot spring and nearly sinking into it only with his head sticking out. Aether needed this.

After a few adventures in many regions around the world of Teyvat, helping out many people, doing commissions, and still learning about the abyss, Aether has returned to Inazuma for an excellent time to unwind. He had a nice relaxing day in the hot spring, thanks to his effort.

Why is it just Aether here? It's because Paimon was going to come. But she says she would instead explore some of the vendors around Inazuma for some of the regional threats she had in quite some time. It got a slight chuckle out of Aether, given he knew how that little fairy's stomach was in a bottomless pit.

But Aether didn't mind having some alone time; after spending it with many people and helping them, talking to friends, and just everything...it was nice just for him, Aether thought.

It helps that the hot spring felt so nice on his body and released some of the tension in his body. One thing he has to give Inazuma, as dangerous and crazy as the land of lightning, is that they have some of the best relaxing locations in Aether, in my opinion.

As Aether continued to relax and let many worries wash away, some thoughts appeared in his head: what will he do when everything ends? Before, he had no issue traveling with his sister across the stars and going from world to world.

Now? Tevyat has been one of the worlds Aether has been in the most prolonged looking for his sister. And because of this, Aether has a bond with many people in this world...the lingering thoughts of Should he stay? Should he continue traveling the stars with his sister?.... Aether wasn't sure.

Miko: "My, my what do we have here?"

Aether opens his eyes and does a spit take in the water. Standing out of the onsen was Yae Miko, the head shrine maiden of the main shrine in this region of lightning, A person who loves to put Aether and Paimon in the most unique task. She allows him to be processed by a former Yonkai, the times she tries to get him to dress up as a shrine maiden, and even the point to clean the entire thing to sell her books.

So yeah, it's safe to say Yae Miko has been an interesting person, and here she is not only in front of Aether...she nearly NAKED!?!?! She was only covered up by a towel.