Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)

Howdy, Howdy. Yeah your seeing this right; this was the next lemon for this book/series! And it's another Liyue waifu! So soon!?! Well; with halloween coming up it only right I do a halloween fic and wanting to get a lemon out for it. 

And who better to do the lemon for this season/holiday then the one who spirt this holiday the most. And also one my fav's LOL!

For all the Kokomi loves waiting for her fic; don't worried her lemon is in the work and will be up next. Just wanted do something for this little holiday. It will be a while though for when it drop. I'll explain at the end in the post chapter stuff.

But other then that;

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon: "Trick-or-treat!"

NPC #1204: "Ah hello there, you must be dressed as a mummy and a flying white seelie. A unique mix."

Paimon: "Ah...no Paimon is dressed just as a mummy?!?"

NPC #1204: "Oh really, well excuse my mistake. Here you go, little one." The lady dug her hand out a bit of candy from the bag off on the side of the building and put it in Paimon's little pumpkin bag. Paimon smiley cheerful.

Paimon: "Heheh, thank you." Once she got her candy, she turned to fly away and head over to Aether, standing in the street waiting for Paimon. "Paimon got so much yummy candy." She does her little flutter kick when she is happy.

Aether: "That's good to hear; are you ready to hit the next house for trick-or-treating."

Paimon: "Oh course!"

The two pairs started to make their way to others' houses in Liyue. Ah, Halloween is a holiday of candy, dressing up in different costumes, and spooking as well as pranking people. And this year, it was as booming and festive as ever, with our two main adventures, Aether and Paimon, traveling around different regions. But they often take breaks in different regions.

This year, for Halloween, the two found themselves in Liyue. This time around, they want to change up since last year they were in Mondstadt for it. This year, Paimon decided to dress up for this one. Last year, she just went as herself even though people still think she was wearing a costume and was something else outside of Paimon.

Dressing up as a mummy with some bandages they had from their travels, wrapping them up around her, even with most of it somewhat hanging off and not entirely covering her body, made her happy, which Aether didn't mind. Aether didn't want to wear an outfit, knowing it would be a hassle.

Initially, he was going to stay inside doing the event, but after, Paimon begged him to come with her. The two would find themselves in the streets of Liyue Harbor now.

Things were going smoothly; Paimon was getting candy and sweets, while Aether had fun spooking her event whenever they would stop by one of the many Halloween stalls that litter the streets of the Harbor. So he had his fun, of course.

They soon came up to this one stall that was getting out candy, but for some reason, it only said for adults. Paimon and Aether look at each other, confused, before walking up to the stand.

Paimon: "Trick-or-treat?!" She waves.

NPC #1031: "Ah hello there, here for some candy, I can guess?"

Paimon: "That's right. We notice this is only said for adults? But when Paimon look at them...they well...they look like your regular chocolate balls."