Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)

Howdy, Howdy everyone yep as you see I'm updating this; meeting a genshin fic got pick that will be updated. I was honestly shock one got pick so soon. But hey it happen. And as you all see the 'big' lemon I was working on was this BABY!! Aka; an orgy! 

Now I also put this in a wheel aka each of the first four regions and see which one got pick; and it landed on Liyue!! I'm not too upset I had lemon plan for all region orgy; Liyue was the one I had to least plan but I will work what I can cook with!

Now before many of you ask; if your on A03 you already know who the ladies are in the orgy; but if your on Wattpad...you will read to see the ladies that I went with. I didn't do all because it wasn't working for this one. And I wanted a set amount so in total in six of the Liyue ladies i went with. Who? You'll see.

This took a lot! Prepare see me down bad again! Beside that;

ENJOY!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Multi-people: "Happy lantern rite!!!!" Several people held their cups up in a cheer!

Hu Tao: "Here is to another great year, and hopefully many more!" Hu Tao took a swing at her drink.

Ganyu: "Hu tao are you smart to be drinking? Do you know your limit?"

Keqing: "Let it go Ganyu, miss Hu tao is going to enjoy herself a lot tonight."

Hu Tao: "Oh, of course tonight, is a night of fun and enjoyment. And celebrating the wonderful year we all had and will have next year!"

Ganyu: "Just watch yourself; the last thing you would like to have is a hangover tomorrow."

Hu Tao: "You're no fun." She pouted at Ganyu.

Beidou: "Who would have guessed that director could be so lively when it comes to a party and drinking." She nudged the person next to her, one of the most influential people in Liyue.

Ningguang: "The director is always one who is free to enjoy herself as much as she wants given her line of work. I don't mind this time around given what the occasion is for." Bring her drink to her mouth and take a small sip from it.

Yelan: "Still I'm little surprised she actually came from the invention you sent out for her."

Ningguang: "Originally it was going to be for mister Zhongli. But you can say....I had a change of heart after giving it some thoughts. It is rare I get to see the director outside of the parlor in a setting like this."

Beidou: "Yeah, uh huh. What about you, good buddy? I'm sure having to share a couple of drinks around some important people, huh!!" She nudged the hero of Liyue and the man with many titles, Aether.

Aether gave a slight chuckle to Beidou's question.

Aether: "I didn't mind, I mean you all mean a lot so it's only right to share something to drink around those you deem as friends."

Yelan: "Yeah, let's go with that."

Aether: "Thanks for inviting me again everyone."

Keqing: "O-Of course, you have done a lot for Liyue. It wouldn't be right not to invite y-you." She said as a shade of pink colored her cheeks.

Ganyu: "You did a lot for this region and all of us, of course." She gives Aether a smile, and he returns with a smile of his own.

Aether looked down at the table with all the food that Ningguang had the chef cook up for them; there was no way he wouldn't let all this food go to waste. Of course, this meal was all the better because many high-ranking and remarkable people from the regions of Liyue surrounded him.