Chapter 8 (Lynette)

Howdy, Howdy yes you are seeing that right I got another lemon done for this fic sooner then expect. Yeah, I was horny I'm not going deny it and I was also on a mission this time around. 

As many you can tell by the reading the name of this time we have Lynette one of the newer character in genshin and the free 4-star character we were given for Fontaine. 

Now why she up next? Well on a discord server I'm on it was brought to my attention that HER AND AETHER AT THIS CURRENT TIME DOESN'T HAVE ONE FUCKING FIC of them! And before many you say or she just came out not to long ago...I want you all do a simple thing....go on A03 and just do Aether/Lyney and then comeback and tell me that. 

I'm not expecting a massive wave given I want say many of the Sumeru ladies haven't even crack 10, but NOT ONE!?! No, no, no we need to change that. 

So for you cat lover and the 3 fans of Lynette here you go. You all won today.

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is a knock at the door; we see a golden blonde-haired traveler; Aether goes to it. As he opened the door, standing there was a young woman with violet eyes, pale skin, and light grayish brown hair that was tied into a low, thin ponytail that extended to the end of her back and connected with a large dark teal-checkered design bow, she also has two prominent strands of hair beside her bangs that reach her chin with her blunt bangs being in a style of side-swept bangs which is swept to the right. Additionally, she has cat-like ears and a tail; it was Lynette.

Lynette: "Hello."

Aether: "So you came after-all."

Lynette: "Of course, I said I would stop by and I was going to hold up my end of things."

Aether: "You can come in."

Lynette nodded as she made her way into the lovely, cozy home that Aether lived in, or more accurately, the teapot he lived in. Learning there is a whole other world, even as many places out in the overworld, was astounding and surprised Lynette. Now she is used to it, given this wasn't her first time here.

But why was she here in the first place? Well, Lynette and Aether have an 'Interesting' relationship. It all started only a few days after the Lyney case and helping Navia bring closer to her past with the disappearance of a young woman case that her dad got blamed for.

Aether and Paimon came across Lynette and Lyney again, of course, given that they were born and raised in this region. Of course, there was still a bit of tension in the air, given what transpired the last time, but Aether was going to keep a close eye on them and was still wary of his trust in them.

As they talked, Aether and Paimon went to see another of the twins' shows; of course, Aether and Paimon enjoyed the show, and they went to give them their props. It wasn't like they were terrible magicians. They were good at their job, so Aether wanted to give credit was due. Once, he headed backstage to provide them with props after giving them to them while Lyney talked to a few other people afterward.

On the other hand, Aether decided to strike up small talk with Lynette, which was going reasonably well due to one of the assistants nearly tripping over their feet. It knocks Aether into Lynette, which causes him to try to stop himself, but in the end, he gets a full cup sneeze from Lynette's chest.

Of course, he removes his hand quickly and apologizes while looking away, trying to cover his blushing red face. And given Lynette's quiet and robotic-like personality at first, he couldn't tell if she was completely upset by it. But seeing her blushing and accepting the apology, a quick look at her face seemed like she wasn't too upset and understood it was an accident.