Chapter 5 (Faruzan)

Howdy, howdy, here to drop another genshin lemon. Now I'm sure some of you are confused because last genshin lemon I said the next part was suppose to be a threesome. Which will still happen; it's just taking a lot longer then I originally plan. 

So instead of not dropping a lemon beside the other genshin update fic today; I decided to work on one of the other lemon for this book/series I was working on. And if your reading the title yep the next one I'm going is Faruzan.

Yep; the wheel of fate choose her for the next lemon. I will admit I was surprised I got her so soon on the wheel; but I will keep my end of the deal and make a lemon for her. Hopefully you all 

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether: "And you sure you want me to be the one to help you out."

Faruzan: "Oh course, you youngsters these days need to trust your elders knowing what we are doing; besides you seem like a good person to help me out with this."

Aether gave Faruzan a look, but he went along. You may be wondering what Aether was doing today with Madam Faruzan. Well, after one of her classes, many students went up to Faruzan and brought up how she seemed a little uptight than usual.

Of course, she initially brushes this off, but when they are brought up, she needs someone to help ease her stress in her off time. The teal gradient hair older lady thought it was something else, but not wanting to make that mistake like in the past, she took it upon herself to ask what they meant by that.

At first, many would beat around the bush and try to hint at it, but clearly, her answer wasn't what some expected. One of them just came out and said it; sex.

Madam Faruzan was shaken and couldn't believe they would recommend her to do something..so...so lewd!! She was going to curse them out, but thankfully, one brave soul told her it didn't have to be one of them, just someone she felt like she should trust, and it wouldn't hurt to be a one-time thing. She does work herself hard.

She would continue to get on them, but after pausing and thinking about it, would that help? She did remember back in her days as a student, it was a thing for a few students to hook up for a bit and have a 'one-night' stand. She sure was called. It seemed like it was still around. Giving it some thought, she thought maybe. But does it really help relieve stress?

Wanting to see herself, Faruzan would have to see who among everyone she knew would willingly help and be good, she guesses, outsource. And only one person came to mind for Faruzan, the ole so good-looking Traveler; Aether.

The time Faruzan has spent with Aether was something she enjoyed and immensely enjoyed, so when it came to suitable people, why not him? He was handsome looking in her book. So she randomly found him thankfully walking around the Akademiya and asking him to come to her quarters privately; she needed him for an assignment.

And being the person Aether is, he saw no problem with it, and after a bit, he went over. But when he got there and asked what she needed, she didn't beat around the bush and told him why.

Now Aether wouldn't complain too much, given how this has a trend with him in Sumeru. First was Collei when he learned Amber told her about when he and she had been out in the forest on one of her patrols, and it just happened. So Collei wanted to experience what Amber meant by the Traveler holding a powerful 'blade' that pleased any woman. Next was Nilou when want to try a 'clapping' game...oh, it was definitely a clapping game; Paimon wasn't too happy when she returned to the teapot and heard this 'clapping' game.