Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

Howdy, Howdy folks! Finally dropping a new chapter/part to this! It been a while, sorry about that. It was because a few things. For one, this would usually drop with an update to an Genshin fic. Usually, the main Genshin fic everyone knows me for aka, Children of Aether. But giving that fic a slight break while I give some of my other's fic's some love.

But this is still dropping with a Genshin fic. Is it the Isakai into Genshin fic? Nope. It is a brand-new fic I want to hopefully start working on this year while I'm away and all. That's right before I leave, I want to start a new Genshin fic to give more love and because I want try my hand at something slightly different. What it is? I hope you all go over and give it a read and comment and more.

But I know you all aren't here to hear about another fic. Your here for a next installment of who of the sexy waifu in this game will Aether get to bang next? Well, if you can read the title/tags for A03, for Wattpad the name it is a character that NOT EVEN OUT YET! The next tall electro waifu that will have the yuri shipper already making shit up and losing their shit; as well got many guy (myself include) DOWN HORROUS!! The champion duelist (IT TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL!) Clorinde!!!

This...I was expecting a little...BUT FUCK! The score/voting WAS SO ONE-SIDED!?! What was the score? These are the votes from the Kokomi lemon people could vote on. 

Jean: 6 (SHE WAS THE CLOSEST!!)

Yun Jin: 2 (I feel sorry for Yun-Jin fans ;-; she got put up against some heavy hitters)

Fischl: 5 (She didn't do too bad, she did to a lot better than I expected to be honest).

Barbara: 4 (She got some votes and that what matter).

Clorinde: 16!!!! (IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE!!!!?!?! Like DAMN!!)

You all some Horny people and must really trust me to make some shit up that could fit; for these two to have a moment. You all wonder why this lemon took so long? This is why. She isn't out so I had to think of SOMETHING that would fit and would work as the first lemon for her. I don't know if there's any lemon of these two, I haven't got the chance or went out my way to look it up. I highly doubt it given she got put with two other characters. One I already did a lemon on. 

I think that's enough talking hope you all like this lemon. Beside that...

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clorinde: "You do know you didn't have to help me today, I do appreciate the help today."

Aether: "Not at all I don't mind; there's nothing wrong with me wanting to stay on my toes. As crazy as things happen earlier with the whole trail stuff. Hearing how everyone praises you for how strong you are, it is always a good idea for me to learn something from others." He gave a smile.

Clorinde: "Hm, I see. You're not too bad yourself. I was impressed by your skill as well. It seems the rumors of you don't do you justice."

Aether: "Heheh, thanks glad I was able to impress you."

We found ourselves in the Hydro region, Fontaine, near the Palais Mermonia. Interesting people have just wrapped up an excellent sparring session: the wandering traveler, Aether, and the Champion Duelist, Clorinde. While exploring the region and returning to the central city, Aether remembers hearing about how talented and strong Clorinde was.

Taking some time out of his day, he walks up to her and asks her if they have a few sparring sessions. Helping him, he could learn a thing or two; at first, when she didn't say anything, he got worried she was busy or saw no reason they should have a friendly spar.