Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)

Howdy, Howdy; yep I'm here to drop another SPICY lemon for you all. And this time it's is (one of BEST GIRL). One the underrated pyro unit in the game, and a character who just need more LOVE! Yoimiya!!! This wasn't what was plan to be the next genshin lemon; but the next plan lemon I was having trouble planning out a first one. (I'm having trouble planning LEMON, *GASP!*). While I'm still trying to cook up something for the actual plan character I want to drop one something along with my other Genshin fic; so all you horny brothers and sisters here you go.

Inspire by: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108761442

Enjoy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoimiya: "Heheh, that really was a great show. I knew when you said the Zubayr Theater has some of the best shows I knew you weren't joking."

Aether: "Glad you like it Yoimiya." Aether smiles as he rubs the back of his head.

These last few days for Aether have been interesting; for starters, when he went to Inazuma to see a couple of his friends, he learned Yoimiya wanted to come to Sumeru, and given he had been all over Sumeru from the rainforest to ITMASSIVE desert. Aether and Paimon saw no issue with being her tour guide for the region.

And that is what Aether has been for Yoimiya for the past few days; after helping a child out with her health, they went around exploring the region, seeing the different environments, shopping for Yoimiya even buying her a new self a few Sumeru base outfits; one of the outfits was slightly base one Nilou wear but instead light bluish-white color variant it was more on the reddish color spectrum. Aether won't lie Yoimiya look-drop dead beautiful in it. If it weren't for Aether having some self-control, things would be much different, let's say that.

Overall Aether, Yoimiya, and Paimon have had a wonderful time with each other here in Sumeru. But all good things must come to an end. Yoimiya's last night in Sumeru with Aether and Paimon was tonight before she returned to Inazuma. Of course, neither one wanted it to end so soon just yet. But they understand it had to happen. But let's say things won't end on a sad note.

As the two continue to walk Sumeru City's street, Yoimiya looks at Aether. She always knew he was a good-looking man, but ever since what happened in Lokapala Jungle, how Yoimiya sees Aether has changed drastically from one of not just respect and care. But one of love. Yoimiya would get lost as she listened to Aether speak to her and explain many things that make Sumeru unique. His golden eyes, lovely soft lips, and golden blonde hair shine as bright as the sun, just like his personality. Everything about him made Yoimiya's heart flutter, knowing tonight was their last night together for a while. She wanted to make it memorable, just for them.

Yoimiya: "Hey, Aether. You know this is my last night here in Sumeru." She twirls part of her hair in her finger with a blush permanent on her face.

Aether: "Hmm? Oh yeah, it is huh? Guess time goes by fast when you're someone who has so much to be around." He rubs his cheek

Yoimiya: "Well, I was thinking if you want; you can come to my room tonight. Just the two of us." Aether's face got super red, thinking about him in the room....alone...with just Yoimiya. His heart was pounding.

Aether: "I-If it's ok will you. I wouldn't mind." Aether's face got a little redder.

In their subconscious, both cheered loudly but didn't let the other see it. Paimon looked back and forth between the two of them and just shook her head. Whelp guess she got the bed to herself again.