Chapter 3 (Nilou)

I'M BACK! Somewhat, what I mean as you can tell I'm back to a point where I can drop off chapters and more. I was gone for a month and when I got a chance I got to write. And here to drop off the next installment for basically this Genshin Lemon!

And last time I left off, I state the next lemon I state was going be a girl from Sumeru, and by reading the title you guess it; it's NILOU!

That right the loving OP Bloom crack dancer Nilou is the next lemon! Why? Well for many reason.

One...there a serious lack of lemon for Sumeru girls!?! Like I thought people would take this chance to drop some more Aether x (waifu's) but nope! Which sucks because I really cannot find lemon of Aether x Nilou. I literally seen one.

And given us Aether fan will take any crumbs we can get, I will help my fella brother and sisters in arms by helping them providing them with some LOVE! Don't worry, like I said if you want something done right....do it yourself.

Also, I'm a fan of Nilou SOOOOO YEAH!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We found ourselves in Sumeru, mainly at the Zubayr Theater, where we see both Aether and Paimon in the crowds cheering and clapping as they look up on stage.

They are watching a good friend, Nilou, doing one of her performances for the crowds, aka one of her dances, ever since taking the sages and saving Nahida. Aether and Paimon have made it a point to come to the Zubayr Theater whenever they put on a show, mainly to see Nilou.

They enjoy everyone else in the theater, but Nilou is just different and unique to the two of them. Her kind nature, ability to remember many things about people, free-spiritedness about dancing, and warm personality. Nilou's was a very loving and good person. Escapically to Aether for him, he doesn't know how many times he has gotten into a trance when he sees her start to dance.

Aether has zoned out many times when watching her to the point either she or Paimon had to call his name many times to snap him out of it. Aether couldn't handle it whenever Nilou would come up to his face and tilt her head to ask if he was ok. He would blush and have to look away.

Nilou soon ended her performance, and everyone clapped after taking one last bow. A few minutes go by, and Nilou is down off the stage talking to many of the attendants, thanking them for coming, and many thanking her for the show. Both Paimon and Aether walk up to her.

Nilou: "Ah, Aether and Paimon, it's good to see the two of you. I'm glad you two were able to make the show."

Paimon: "Yeah, that was awesome, Nilou. Paimon and Aether really enjoy your dance."

Nilou: *giggle* "Why thank you, Paimon. I'm glad you both enjoy the show."

Aether: "You really were amazing out there you know that."

Nilou: *blush* "I...thank you. I don't think I was all that. It was routine for me really."

Aether: "Even still the passion and love you put in your dancing. It's really impressive and seeing you give it your all on stage is really great." Nilou blush and look away.

Nilou: "Why...umm...thank you Aether."

Paimon: "So what do you plan to do now that the show is over?"

Nilou: "Well, I'm sure mister Zubayr is going to throw a celebration for all the hard work everyone has done. I'm sure you both are invited too given you both are special guests to the theater."