Chapter 13 (Kokomi)

Howdy, howdy, yes I was finally able to finish this chapter! This took so LONG! Only because I wanted to drop this with other stuff but sadly I won't be able to. It is dropping along side other lemons. But for Genshin stuff it getting drop by itself.

As you can see this go around is Kokomi! For those who might not know this was the winner of the pervious voting session. The characters were;

Yoimiya, Keqing, Ayaka, Navia, Kokomi, Lumine, Candace, & Dehya.

With Kokomi ending up winning with; 13 votes. So she gets the next lemon.

Don't have much else to say other then....

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random Watatsumi Soldier #20: "Excellent work today excellency!"

Random Watatsumi Soldier #25: "Yeah, that class was very informative. I'm sure this will help us very much in the future."

Kokomi: "That's good to hear....I can't wait to see the fruit of your labor in the future." She gives them a weak smile.

Sangonomiya Kokomi, the divine priestess of Watatsumi Island and also the prominent leader of the Island's military forces, has just finished teaching a class on terrains and warfare to many of the soldiers on the Island.

This was good; Kokomi enjoyed discussing war tactics and had no problem allowing others to learn more about it. The issue was when Kokomi went off a shallow bit of energy, aka sleep.

Since she is the leader and sees over many things on the Island, going to meetings for the Island people, seeing the people of the Island, as well being the leader of its military forces, meaning being the main one who gives classes, talks to the soldiers, setting up training sessions for them, nearly everything.

And because of this, Kokomi has been very tired and low on energy.

Once Kokomi waved bye to many guards and could tell no one was paying attention, she sighed in relief. Kokomi has thought she has used most of her energy and currently feels like she is presently at -50 energy overall for herself.

If she had to be honest, Kokomi wished she could see a specific member of her army or honorary member, Captain of Swordfish II. The traveler: Aether. It's been quite some time since Kokomi got to see her captain.

Whenever he's around, Kokomi gets a boost of energy and can push through many moments of the day and keep going. You can call her selfish because of it, sure. But Kokomi is a person and has her feelings when it comes to different things and people. But at last, he wasn't here, and Kokomi had to make do with what she could do now.

With Kokomi's tiredness, she was trying to decide whether to make a trip to her little secret cave or power through the rest of the day. As much as she felt she could push forward, she needed at least a little time to herself.

When no one was looking, she made sure no one followed her; Kokomi made her way to her secret cave that only she, Paimon, and Aether knew about. Once she hit the cave, she sat down and let out a relaxing sigh.

Looking out at the entrance, she was positive no one followed her; Kokomi let out a satisfying smile. She lay her head down on her arms and her head. As she closed her eyes with a smile and slowly entered dreamland, a specific blonde-haired traveler was in her thoughts.

While Kokomi was on her way to her secret cave, unknowing to her, Aether and Paimon had come to Watatsumi Island to pay a visit. Why? Well, you see, they have been in Inazuma for a few days after talking to many of their friends on the mainland. And mainly, Aether also wanted to pay Kokomi and Gorou a visit. It felt right; he didn't want to see a sure Priestess of the Island even though Aether couldn't fool Paimon.