Chapter 2 (Mona)

Oh you all thought I was going just give you one chapter?! NOPE! I been doing things while I been silent soooo here the next one! Aka, Mona! She was my next pick!

Why? Because my head kept giving her lemon to do so let's knock one of them out the way NOW! Oh don't worry; I got much much more plan for her in the future.

Just like all the other girls in the game (That aren't a child!!!)

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether: "I still can't believe you asked me for help...."

Mona: "I saw you sitting at Angel's Share and knew you would be an excellent help for this. I don't see the issue."

Aether: "There wasn't much of an issue, I had no plan to really do any more commission for the day."

Mona: "And I happily you decided to still come."

Aether and Mona were currently walking around windwail highland in Mondstadt; why? It was because Mona took a commission from the adventure guild; she was in dire need because, you see, she needed to pay her rent.

The Astrologist forgot to pay her rent on time, and if she didn't want to get kicked out, she had to find a commission that would pay enough mora for her to pay rent and hopefully have some left over. And she got a perfect and simple one; all she had to locate was three light blue flowers.

What were these flowers? She needed to figure it out; the commission didn't say what they were or their purpose. All she got was a picture of what they looked like and the area they could find around them. Sounds simple enough, so why did she ask the Honorary knight Aether for help?

Well, simple, two sets of eyes are better than one. Knowing the deadline for her rent is soon had to grab a skilled adventure to help out just in case they ran into a group of monsters. Nothing wrong with having an extra person who is skilled at fighting.

Mona wanted to ask her good friend Fischl for help, but given she was limited on time and wanted to make this quick, she couldn't waste any more time looking for Fischl and partnering up; when she went by angel's shares; she saw Aether and Paimon talking and eating. Going up to them and explaining the situation, Aether reluctantly agreed to tag-a-long.

Even though his flying silver hair companion stayed behind and didn't want to tag along, staying back to stuff her face and guess she was hanging out with a few other friends in Mondstadt. So it was just Mona and Aether, something she won't say out loud, but she was happy with how things turned out.

Mona: "Okay let's see hmmm...alright it should be somewhere in this area; we should start looking."

Aether: "Alright...." Aether pulls his scarf a bit and puffs out some air. "Strangely, I don't remember it being hot today.

Mona: "Let's split up a bit to cover more ground but let's not go too far from each other. You check over there and I'll check over here."

Aether: "That sounds good, alright."

The two slightly separate and begin to search the area; Aether is okay with tagging along for this mission; he didn't need the mora given after the commission and other miscellaneous tasks he had done throughout the many regions explored so far. He tags along not just because a good friend asks him but because he gets to spend time with Mona.