Part 10

December 2, 2013
She wakes up with a familiar ache between her legs and warmth pressed against her back. She opens her eyes and looks down to see her hand linked with her husband's as it rests over her belly. Last night, after their first three rounds as husband and wife, Castle had spent what seemed like hours talking to the baby she had told him about that was now growing inside of her. When she first found out that she was pregnant, she was a little scared. She knew she wanted kids with Rick, but she also wasn't sure how long he wanted to wait before trying.
She thought they'd at least wait a year before actively trying, but it seems their little one decided it was time for them to enter the world. She wants a healthy and happy baby, but she would be lying if she didn't admit that one tiny part of her hoped the baby growing inside of her was a boy. She longed to give Rick a son, especially knowing how much he wants one. He told her he is going to be happy either way and can't wait to meet the little human they created.
She's pulled from her thoughts as Castle begins to press kisses to her cheek, "Good morning, Mrs. Castle." He whispers in her ear before nibbling the lobe and moving down to tease her neck. She turns in his arms and captures his lips with hers, "Good morning, Mr. Castle." She replies. He moves down her naked body, pressing kisses into every inch of her skin before settling above her stomach, "Good morning, Baby Castle. What would you like for breakfast?" He asks before turning to press his ear to her bellybutton and 'uh huh-ing' as if he's listening to someone speak to him.
She giggles as she watches her large man-child interact with their unborn son or daughter. Castle nods and presses a kiss to his wife's stomach before moving back up her body while trailing kisses over her skin, "Baby said..." he presses a kiss to the underside of her left breast, "...that they want..." a kiss to her scar, "...chocolate chip waffles..." his lips land on her neck, "...with whipped cream..." a kiss to her cheek, "...and a coffee — decaf." He punctuates his breakfast description with a kiss to her lips.
She hums into the kiss, "Sounds good to me." She smiles before pulling him in for and even longer kiss. She feels him move to go prepare breakfast, but she traps him above her with a leg around his waist, "Mommy needs Daddy to fulfill another appetite before making breakfast." She whispers in his ear and trails kisses from his neck, down his bicep, and across his forearms before pulling back to watch his eyes darken with arousal. He doesn't even bother teasing her, just rolls them over so she's straddling him and then sits up so their chests heave against each other's.
An hour later, he's finally downstairs preparing their breakfast while his bride enjoys a shower. He notices when she descends the stairs in nothing but the shirt he wore under his tux yesterday. Her wet curls drip from the shower making the shirt see-through in certain places that clue him on that she isn't wearing a bra under the shirt. She walks over to him and accepts the cup of coffee, "Are you trying to starve our child?" He questions her. She gives him a quizzical look and he uses the spatula to point at her visible chest.
"You're distracting me." He says. She looks down and chuckles, "I thought I'd have worn you out by now, old man." She teases him, "You should know by now that I'm insatiable for you, my bride." He leans down and kisses her. His hand wraps around her back and reaches down to grasp her ass which makes her moan into the kiss. "Don't use all of the whipped cream, okay? It might have other good uses than waffles." She whispers into his ear. "Kate." He warns as she giggles and accepts her plate before sitting at the table to enjoy breakfast.
They end up putting the whipped cream to good use before they share a shower to clean their bodies of the sticky mess and then focus on actually packing before heading to the private airstrip. "Are we flying straight to Italy?" Kate asks as the car he called pulls through the gate of the airport, "No. We'll stop in Madrid to refuel, but our pilot says that should be around 4:00 in the morning east coast time so we'll be fast asleep. Or doing other things. Did I mention this jet includes a private, soundproof bedroom?" He asks.
"Soundproof?" She questions and he nods before leaning down and kissing the sensitive spot behind her ear, "Meaning I can make you scream as loud and as long as I want, Mrs. Castle, without worrying about disturbing someone." Castle whispers into her ear. A shiver runs up her spine, "When do we board this fucking plane?"
She asks, "Right now." He answers with a cocky grin as the car parks. He gets out and grabs their bags before helping his wife out of the car and onto the plane. They meet the pilot and co-pilot and get settled.
"We ask that you stay seated with your seatbelts on until we make the announcement that we have leveled out and then you are free to move around the cabin." The pilot tells them. The two take their seats and Kate is practically shaking with arousal for the first hour and a half of the flight until the announcement that they have leveled out is made. No sooner is the intercom turned off than Beckett springs from her seat and grabs her husband's arm, "Let's go. We have some soundproof testing to do." She says as she pulls him back towards the bedroom where a majority of their flight is spent.
Part 10. Please read my most recent announcement to understand what's going on. I'll try and update my stories as much as possible, but it's been a hard week and will be hectic the next few as I work through this difficult time.