THE BEGINNING

#1          

"Don't judge anyone too easily,
Give them a chance , it's not that expensive right.....?"

You came out  after taking a long shower . You rubbed your hair with a towel and checked the phone and saw that its already late. You suddenly changed your dress into the university uniform, which is a light blue shirt and a dark blue skirt. It is a skirt which is not long enough to cover your knees.

You took the bag hurriedly, which is lying on your table and picked some of the books without checking them and put it inside. Then you started to run downstairs.

~

Your mother was mopping the floor and without noticing this, you run faster.

Thud-

A person sitting on the couch turn her head hearing the loud thud . She started to laugh,when she saw you . "Shut it, bish," you said while get up from the floor , rubbing your butt. You were a little embarrassed .

She scoffs while you gave a death glare which is not enough to scare her. "What happened yn...?" mom asked concerned .

"Ahh.. nothing mom " you smiled. You turned to the girl sitting in the couch."Jisoo.... when did you come?" You asked her.

"About an hour ago" she replied shrugging her shoulder.

(Kim jisoo was yn's one and only bestie. She was more like a sister to her. She was with her for so long. )

"OK let's leave, its late," you hurriedly put the shoes on and looked at the watch.

"Aren't you eating?" Mom rolled her eyes

"NO....!" You replied. "Then i won't cook anything from now on" your mother said firmly.

" Why so serious eomma ?" You joked by raising your eyebrow. " Ugh, get lost" your mother gave a done expression.

"Yn .....let's eat and go" jisoo smiled and said "we'll eat from cafe eomma..." you said her.

"Hmmm" mom replied coldly.

You was about to leave.
"Hey yn..... when is your last date for giving money for jeju trip" mom asked suddenly. You turned back to reply.

" tomorrow eomma.....bye..." you replied hurriedly and run out."Bye Auntie " jisoo waved and run behind you.

"Bye kids" your mother smiled.

Later,

You reached the university as fast as you can.
You breathe heavily as you reach before gate closes.

"Yes jisoo, we made it" you laughed little between your heavy breath."Yes, bish" jisoo replied.

"Come let's go" you pulled her hand.      " yn ...you go ahead.. I have to pay for the trip" jisoo told you. " OK fine" you smiled. You waved jisoo and headed to the class.

Jisoo went to office. Her eyes widened when she saw a long queue of students paying for the trip.She gritted her teeth and stand at the end of the queue.

Students are continously paying and leaving. Suddenly a boy came and pushed the student who's in the front.

"Here.. 100,000 won.." he said and give to the teacher."can't you see the queue" the teacher raised the eyebrow.

" Yes iam on the queue now " he replied coldly. "But.... " the student who was in the front was about to say something . But he rolled his eyes making the boy silent.