Third eye

#11

Yn's pov:

The door opened revealing a figure , who is the nightmare of my life 'Kim jennie' . Her burning gaze made me gulp. I think she might have seen taehyung carrying me here . If it is so then yeah,its gonna be my death today.
I closed the tap and made my way to outside.

But she entered my way. "Move jennie " I said looking down. "So desperate to run away" she scoffed. I can feel her deep stare . "Please " I said still looking down.

Suddenly she pushed me hardly and I fell down on my ass . Ouch it hurts . I again started to feel sleepy. Fuck this. I blinked my eyes looking down. I saw the approaching footsteps of her. I looked up . She bend on her knees to my level.

"Jennie let me go.. iam not well" I said and sighed. She grabbed my hair and make me look at her face. "You know what yn? I hate you" she said. "Why" I asked.

"I hate when someone tries to grab what's mine from me" she said and now I understand why she is harassing me now. "And now, I hate you the most" she added and tightens the grip , I pushed her hands. I saw her smirking.

Suddenly she slapped me really hard as I can't think anything for some seconds.   I breathed heavily. She grabbed my arms and make me stand on my feet. "J... jennie please..stop" I managed to say. "Too late babe.. I already told you to keep distance from taehyung " she poked her nails to my arms.

I looked at her with teary eyes. I felt bleeding from my lips. It was due to her hard slap. Iam trying hard to control my sobs.

She dragged me to face the mirror. "Look yn , look how pathetic you are ." She said. "First make yourself better, then come to compete " she smirked.
"I love seeing you like this yn.. I love seeing you weak " she scoffed.

She turned me to face her. I looked at her eventhough I am feeling dizzy . She stepped close to me. I take a few steps back until I hit the wall. I looked her and saw a evil smirk plastered on her lips. She raised her hands , I closed my eyes tightly.

Jk's pov:

I was about to teleport to her spot but something stopped me. I thought again that should I go ? But why am I doing this ? What am I feeling towards her?

I looked again at the screen,  saw that girl dragging her to the mirror and saying that she was pathetic. I gritted my teeth by hearing her words .

I decided to teleport when she again tried to slap her. But I stopped when taehyung entered to the washroom.

Tae's pov:

I was waiting outside but suddenly jennie went to the washroom . I felt something bad would happen there. I waited so long but neither jennie nor yn is coming.

My instincts are saying to go inside. I sighed and entered. I saw what jennie is trying to do.

I went near her and turned her to face me. She flinched at my sudden action. "How dare you?" I gritted my teeth and said.
"You.. why did you come now?" Jennie asked me.

I looked at yn. Her lips were bleeding and hair is messed. She was going to fall. I pushed jennie to a side and hold yn.

Jennie glared at me. I looked at her still holding yn's arms. "Tae.. how dare you to do this to me?" She asked.