TO JEJU

#2          

Next day Morning ,

You are happy as you are going to jeju but sad at the same time as your mother was leaving today. You went downstairs and saw your mother packing her bag. You watched her from a distance for some time with a smile on your lips.

"Eomma" you called." Oh you are up" mom smiled."Yeah i am going to university" you went to mom and hugged her tightly. You forced not to cry ."Yah girl... i am old enough you'll squeeze me" mother joked.You leave her and looked at her face , which is wrinkled but still she had the beauty.
"Love you eommaaa....."." love you too my baby..." you both smiled.

"Yn are you sure you are staying here alone... you can go to your Min aunty if you want... you'll never get bored ... your yoongi oppa will be there " your mom told while putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Don't mention that brat...I hate him" you rolled your eyes. Your mom laughed. "You both will never grow up"
"Aah its time ... iam going.. take care eomma " you told."You too ynie..."
She smiled.

Later at school.

Y/n pov:

I run to office as after 11 am they won't accept the payment. I rushed, iam glad that there is no queue. I went to the payment collecting teacher. She was looking at me weirdly.  May be because now I'm breathing heavily . I took a deep breath. 

"100,000won , Lee yn " I breathe heavily.The teacher raised her eyebrow. What's wrong with this lady,  seems like I gave her money that I stole from her.
"Lee yn..don't you read the bulletin board yesterday " teacher asked. No, what's there to read anyway.

"N..no" I said. "Well We only accept card today" teacher claimed. What? Are you kidding me ? . "Huh but teacher.... pls accept this it was a mistake... understand" i told.

"Go away yn.. kids like you can stay at home" teacher insulted me. How dare this... There were students who are looking this scene. Oh I'm so embarrassed now. I heard them  murmuring each other.

"Teac..." i got cut off when she said
"Yn .. you are here only because of your scholarship.. and this trip is not meant for poor like you who can't even afford a credit card on your own" teacher Said.

Everyone around there laughed. Tears formed in my eyes. Why is everyone here like this to children like us. What did we do."Yn... you must go now" teacher said.

I took a few steps back and turned. Suddenly I bumped into one person's chest and my head hurts. I look above.  There he stands Kim taehyung ...again. why is he here now. Well now he can tease me more.

"I bet you can't see with your those big doe eyes... better consult a doctor " he joked. "Sorry tae" I said and was about to leave. I Don't want to hear his blabbering now. It's better to avoid him.

Suddenly he holds my hand. "Are you crying " he asked looking at my eyes. Pssff why do you care anyways."No" I replied looking down." Then why there's a litre of water in your eyes " he scoffed.

"Leave me tae" i suffered in his grips. I saw him looking at my hands and I guess he understand the thing. "Oh ... you want card" he asked. Yes.

"Don't worry I'll give you" "Really.... but" i said. What happened to this boy? Why is he acting all nice to me ?"Ah.. no need of thanks and all" he smiled. Huh? Who said thanks ? I was shocked.

"Take this yn. Go and pay" he offered his card. But why tae? You're not like this. I think you need something from me in return. Oh god . Please save me.. Will he ask my kidney in return? Not sure. "But tae... student like me  not deserves to come with you guys" I told remembering the teacher's words. Tear dropped from my eyes.