The Familiar voice ( pt-2 )

#16

Taehyung's pov:

Sipping the fresh juice which Namjoon hyung had prepared, I looked at the clock. It was past 11. It's getting quite late . Yoongi hyung also joined us today. We had got together to discuss something really important. 
This year's university arts secretary is none other than the one and only Namjoon hyung. He started his long boring lectures, plans about events, etc about an hour ago. I looked at Yoongi hyung who looked really sleepy. I chuckled seeing his face. It looks really funny though. 

"So am I clear?" I heard Namjoon saying, I nodded even though I didn't understand a word. "So shall we disperse for today? Anything left to talk about?" Namjoon asked seriously. "Yes hyung," I said.
They both looked at me confused. "This year, I want to participate in something". I sighed . "Along with yn" I added.
"Why are you telling me this? If you want ,you can . And of course if she also agreed, "Namjoon said. 
"That's the problem," I said.
"I Don't think she will be involved in anything related to me , because of Jennie," Namjoon nodded.
"Then  go for somebody else". He said simply. "How can you say this hyung , I have a big crush on yn and you know that well. And this is a great opportunity to spend time with her , and try to persuade her. And you are saying to look for someone else? If you told her about this she would surely agree.. please hyung do it for me." I spilled it in one breath , completely forgetting about someone beside me. Namjoon looked at me in an expression to stop.
I gulped down , "I..  I mean.." I stuttered. 

I felt a pair of burning eyes glaring directly into my soul. "Yoongi hung, listen I can explain " I tried to say. "You Kim fucking taehyung..! You think of yn as a girl like others whom you fuck Around?" He cursed me. It was rude enough. "How dare you to see my SISTER?" he yelled. 
"Hyung, I'm serious. I swear I'm not playing with her". I said. Yes I'm serious about her.
"I don't care, Taehyung. I don't want you to hurt her ". I nodded . There's no point in arguing with him. 
"And does she know about this?" He asked after a moment of silence. I shook my head in response. 

"Listen boy, it's not like I don't like you. Love is pain. I want neither you nor her to pass through that pain, the pain of losing someone we love .. it's unending, a worst nightmare ". He sounded really sincere.
"Have you ever fallen in love with someone, hyung,?" I asked and he gave an expression which was truly unreadable.
Even Though I knew him for years, he didn't disclose anything to us . Never.
"Hyung, there's something I worry about." I said. 

"The guy in her home." I said. 
"Which guy? " 
Huh? He doesn't know about them? 
"Her tenants?" He gave me a questionable look. "Don't you know about them?" 
"Nope, what happened?" 

I explained everything to him. I saw the burning gaze in his eyes . He stood from the couch, "I'm leaving" he said and went.
To be honest, I have mixed emotions right now. First of all, the guy ,Jungkook, was getting on my nerves nowadays , maybe Yoongi hyung can do something about him. It's a relief. Secondly I'm feeling something's not right. My sixth sense is telling me something is off somewhere. 

YN's pov:

I fell to the bed, feeling numb and drowsy.
Even Though I managed to open my eyes without going unconscious. 
Suddenly he hovered over me. I bit my lips and gulped down hard. I wanna scream out, but I have no energy. 
I saw the burning eyes on me. The gaze traveled from my eyes, to my lips, to my neck and he placed his hand on my face , removed a strand of hair from my face and tucked behind the ear. He was wearing a mask , but I can feel that he is someone I'm familiar with.

"I won't harm you if you cooperate with me," he patted my head. "I want to check something , so let me remove your clothes, stay obediently. Once I'm Done I'll leave, " he said . This voice, its Yeonjun , my lips trembled. I tried to push him, but my weak hands were not reacting the way my body wanted to . "Don't try so hard, the potion I injected has its own effect" he grinned.
His hand placed on my pajama, he unbuttoned the first button. I gathered my strength and tried to move my hands. It reached the night lamp. I pushed it, which broke it to pieces ,in the hope that someone might come for help.
This made Yeonjun shocked. Tears flowed from my eyes… someone help me, "So naive of you. I might have given you the right amount so that you won't try anything stupid". 
He started working on my pajamas again , I laid helpless. He should have killed me instead. It's over yn, you're finished. 

I looked away as he took off my shirt , left me in my bra. Suddenly I heard bangs on the door , and Yeonjun also looked worried. 
"Yn, are you all right? Yn, open the door, yn." I heard.
Jungkook..! He entered the room. Thank god. But what's shocking is that he penetrated through the door. What's he? I was beyond shocked. Is it hallucination or real? It must be real since he can't enter as it is closed from inside. Jungkook passed through the door like a ghost…..!

Jungkook switched on the light, without wasting a second he punched right to his face. He fell. I choked,and felt relieved. Jungkook threw so many punches on his face , stomach , and chest. I tried to get up , but I couldn't. Jungkook pushed yeonjun against the wall.
I saw a red flame  on Yeonjun's eyes… What's happening? 

Soon Yeonjun punched Jungkook and he fell down, without wasting a second he opened the door and fled. 

Jungkook's pov:

I ran behind that guy , but he was nowhere to be seen. I know who he is. I went back home and saw yn unconsciously lying on bed. I approached her, saw her shirt lying on the floor, the pieces of lamp can also be seen.
Her face looked tender, wet due to tears. The poor girl might have feared a lot. 
I grabbed the shirt and covered her body with it. I touched her face, it's hot, she's having a high temperature. 

Later , Hobi hyung came after searching for that guy. "He had disappeared," he said in a disappointing tone.
"Don't worry hyung, we will find him. He will come again. He was sent by that witch." 
"Are you sure about that?" 
I nodded. 
"Now ,what I'm worried about is her condition" I caressed her hair. I felt some kind of pain seeing her. She looked so tired, she is already going through a lot . I sighed.

"They had targeted her, which means they are following you." Hobi hyung sounded serious. 
"I know right , they might have thought that harming her could bring me down, " I said. 
"Jungkook, don't take me wrong. We should leave here soon, otherwise this girl is also going to suffer with us."
"No hyung , now she's hurt because of me. We should protect this pure soul at all cost." I said, taking a glance at her face.

There was a moment of awkward silence. 
"Should we take her to hospital?" I asked.
"She's gonna be alright by tomorrow, no worries ". Hobi hyung gave Me assured smile.
"It's too late, go and sleep" 
I shook my head,"I'm staying here beside her". 
"Goodnight then". He went after closing the door.

Next morning,

I was sitting in a chair near her sleeping figure. I don't know when I drifted to sleep. Last night, she seemed very uncomfortable while sleeping. She was sweating a lot, so I wiped her face with a cold cloth. I'm staring at her face for so long.

She opened her eyes. I can't help but smile… the most beautiful scene which feels like I wanted to see this everyday. "Good morning" 

She gave me a terrified look. "Hey are you alright?" I patted her head. She pushed my hands away. 

God..! What now? Why is she so strangely behaving now?

"What are you ,Jungkook?"

Disclaimer: No hate to any idols , its just a part of the story, no disrespect to anyone.

Kindly leave your thoughts here, I love reading your suggestions, thoughts , predictions etc..

And vote , share , comment too..
Love ya❤