Confession

#20

Jungkook Pov:

"We don't need her anymore, that's my final decision." I blurted out to hobi hyung who kept talking about yn. He was telling us that we were going to hurt her. I'm done with his emotional attachment.
"Jungkook, don't talk to him like this. It was you who spoiled her. Now you have to take responsibility . That's only what he told you. Now you're making a huge scene out of it."
Jimin said.
"What do you want me to do?" I sighed.
"Talk," Hobi Hyung said .
"OK I'll "
"In a nice way," he added.
"I'll try". 
"It's not easy for her to leave us. Well I don't think I can live without seeing her for a day", hobi hyung said , it caught me off guard.
"Then stay here, don't come back". I acted cold. How could that yn manage to melt our hyung like this? 
"I wish I could spend more time with her." 
"Don't you think that way, jimin?" He asked jimin.
"Actually, I don't like her. She had got an extra nerve .But I think I will miss her even though I hate to admit this" he said in his usual soft tone.
"Now Jungkook, you too accept the fact," Hobi Hyung pointed towards me.
What should I tell him? Should I tell him that I have feelings for this girl? I kissed her? I want her so bad? I .. I..Will miss her more than they do???
"I came here only for our princess. I stayed here with yn because we all thought yn had some connection with her. But it's been 1 and a half months, and we still haven't found her. Moreover we are letting this little girl endanger her life." I took a deep breath. 
"I don't think there's a use to stay here any longer. Next week is full moon night , we have to be there, I want to protect my family at any cost, I can't put them in that situation again. If you two think that yn is life,you can stay here. I Am going to fight this battle alone."
Hobi hyung nodded. "I'm sorry."
"But Jungkook, you're not sad?" Jimin asked. "Don't you have a little bit of emotion towards her?".

"Jimin, what are you talking about? I only-" I was cut off when I saw yn at the door, removing her shoes. I hope she didn't hear anything. 
"Oh , when did you come?" Hobi Hyung asked.
"Just now oppa" She replied with a smile. It was evident that she is trying to hide something, some kind of emotion.
"You look so tired, " Hobi hyung added.
She again smiled faintly. What happened to her? She looked at me ,then diverted her gaze to the other side. Did I do something wrong? "I'm exhausted, I'll talk to you guys later" She went upstairs. Huh??? She ignored me ? She didn't even look at me . Well, if she can, it would be much better this way. I want her to be happy no matter what. I stared at her disappearing figure.

Later that night ,we were at the dining table. I watched her for a long time. She is acting strange around me. It looked like she was battling with her mind . I wish I could find out why she is so stressed. I think I need to talk to her. "Yn" I called out.
She looked at me with her doe eyes.
 "I need to talk to you before going to bed". 
She nodded at me. 
"Which day are you guys leaving? " She asked after finishing her dinner .
"We haven't decided yet". Hobi Hyung said. I glared at him. 
"Uhhhh, most probably the day after tomorrow ". He added.
I saw an emotionless face on yn. I thought she was hiding her emotions. But why?
I want to see her the way she is. Not hiding anything. The pure yn.

Yn pov:
I was on the balcony, looking at the night sky. The moon is perfectly half. I was waiting for Jungkook as he told me that he wanted to talk about something. what tae had told earlier is still roaming around my mind. I feel like I need to talk to Jungkook about this. What if he feels the same way I do? Uhhhh get your act together yn. Don't tell him anything stupid. 
Then I heard him , clearing his throat. I did not dare to look at him. He took slow steps and stood beside me. I turned to look at him. He looked perfectly fine under this moonlight, in his black hoodie. 
Small wind pecked my face, it gave goosebumps all over my body. The tension between us is increasing. I can hear my heart beating against my chest.