POWERS ARE BACK...???

#5

Yn's pov:
No I can't believe my eyes... its can't...
I shivered.
I breathed heavily as I was really worried of what's happening.
I gulped hard when I saw the clock at the wall stopped rotation. I can't think anything....I looked around.  Suddenly i saw someone standing at the door watching me .

He was staring at me. His stare was so intense. I want to scream loud... but sound is blocked in my throat.
I can only breathe. I was really sacred.
Yn .... calm down.. this is just the same things that always used to happen around you....please calm down.  I told to my racing heart. I closed my eyes.

I gathered my strength and open it with the same fear. I saw no one at the door. He's gone. "How do you get there..?"A voice came I flinched at it.It was Rose's. She also surprised seeing me much far away from her within a second.

"I.. I.. "I heard my voice now.I let out a sigh.Lisa looked at me . She came close to me and stared at me.She noticed me sweating and breathing heavily.
"Let's leave her today girls.." Lisa ordered and she left first .. followed by jennie and rose.

I take steps backwards.  The wall hits my back. I sit on the floor.  Leaning on the wall.I closed my eyes and hugged my knees .  I buried my head to the knees. Why things like this happening me always?

"What happened yn" a familiar voice came . I raised my head. I saw jisoo.
"Are you alright " she asked with concern in her eyes ."Jisooshiii" I called.
She sat on my level  and cupped my face.

"Let me hug you yn" she hugged me.
It was so sweet........"What happened tell me.."jisoo breaks the hug and looked at my eyes. How could I explain her.... would she believe me.. May be she will tell me that iam crazy.

"Nothing jisoo" I smiled."It's just Lisa came here and entertained as always" I told her."Yn.... its alright...Don't be sad" she smiled and patted my head.
Soon we go to bed. I can't sleep even though iam so tired.
Many thoughts roamed in my mind.
I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

At Palace ,

A/n pov:

"Did you see her" jungkook asked.Hobi nodded."Why are you seem to be shocked hobi hyung..."jimin asked.
"When I go there... I can't use my power to her" hobi replied. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What are you telling " jungkook asked.
"Yes.. everything stopped there except her" hobi told."Prince what if she is...." jimin can't complete his sentence.
"We have to find who is she...as only 3 possibilities there" jungkook ordered.

"You should Keep an eye on her" he told.They nodded ."We can find out once after that ritual over as after that you can come out" hobi told in a serious tone.
Jungkook nodded. He showed a gesture to them to go out.They bowed and went.

Next morning,

You rubbed your eyes and stretched the arm. You saw jisoo was already ready.
"Why are you so early " you asked by removing blanket from your body.
"Early...?" She scoffed. You looked at the clock. It Was late.

"Why am I so late" you ruffled your hair."You sleep comfortably last night" jisoo said."Really? " you asked . You was surprised as you didn't have any nightmares last night.

"Leave it... today's your date.. get ready fast" jisoo gave a reminder to you. You nodded and went to bathroom .After sometime you came back after a shower. You wore a black knee length top. You was looking gorgeous in it.
Jisoo's eyes widened "seems like you are going on a real date" she giggled.
"Shut up jisoo" you let out a sigh.

Later at a restaurant,

Tae was waiting for you. He texted you the location just an hour ago.
He was waiting for you for half an hour. He bit his lips out of nervousness.
"Why am I feeling this way....? I have dated many girls before like this... but this" he was confused at his behaviour.

There you comes. He was seriously drooling over your beauty. You came close to him and smiled at him which he smiled back .He stand and bowed to you. you was confused at his behaviour.

Yn's pov:

He showed a gesture to sit."Why.... you are looking weird" i asked.
"Ummm .... nothing " tae let out a sigh.
"Order something... iam really hungry" i told himHe gave a boxy smile and take the menu. He was literally nervous. I laughed at his behaviour. But my mind is still occupied by yesterday's incident.

"Tae can I ask you something " i asked between our meals."Umm" tae replied.
"Do you ever feel like the world had stopped " i asked out of the blue.
He giggled at my question.
"Ah I know what you are gonna say" i looked away.

"Yn.. I feel something like that" tae said with a serious face. Really?
My eyes widened. Now I  become curious. "When "  immediately i asked.
He looked at my eyes.
"I see my world stops when I see you yn" tae said. Immediately he laughed at his statement. This brat. No its me , my fault , asking this pabo.

I gritted my teeth."Hhaa hhaa funny.... Nice joke by the way" i told .
I turned my head to rightside. I saw the man, whom i saw last night at that restaurant.  He passed by my side. He...
"Tae excuse me" i immediately stand from my seat and went outside.

I couldn't see a single sign of him."Where did he go" I  mumbled.
" caught you....You are really a play girl yn" a voice heard from my back
I turned and saw tae mocking her .
"You.... iam not like you brat " i told.

"Yah .. I see you saw a handsome man and run behind him....you ditched me yn" he show a fake cry."You...you can see him...."i asked."Do you think iam blind " he scoffed. "Leave it..... " i said. we left soon.

A/n pov:

You both enjoy your fake date well. Tae take you to the nearest park. You spent a lot of time there. Sometimes you caught him staring at you and turn his head when you looked at him.
You was really confused at his behaviour. But you can't think of him right now. You have to find out what's happening around you.

Night ,
The ritual is going on. There are many people at the hill. Fire is burning at the center. People are in traditional clothes.
They were screaming something  . It seems like a tribal language. Many of them were dancing looking at the sky. Some of them were howling.

There is a total mess . A man with large muscles was hitting on a drum. The sound echoed like thunder.
There stands park jimin and jung hoseok at left and right of that grandma. They closed their eyes and looks like they are praying.

A last hit on the drum .... they opened their eyes with excitement.
You and tae was walking back to the restaurant. You were talking about many things but suddenly you heard the sound of the drum.

"What the heck was that " tae asked looking at the direction of the sound.
"These people are crazy" tae mumbled.
You giggled. "Yn... did you enjoy today? " tae asked  and you smiled. after sometime as you reached in front of the Restaurant. "It was a good day tae" you said.
He give a boxy smile..." well.. you can go now " he waved at you.
"Thanks tae" you waved and went. He looked at your disappearing figure.

At the hill,

Jeon jungkook appears.
Everyone screamed out of happiness.  He came close to grandma . Every one bowed to him as he passed them.
Tears flowed from her eyes.
"Long time no see" he smirked.
She hugged him tightly. He also hugged her back.

Jimin and hobi looked at them with a smile on their face.After sometime they break the hug . The grandma cupped his face and looked at his eyes.
"Do you get your powers" she asked out of excitement. He nodded.
Jimin and hobi laughed out of happiness. "Long live Prince .....!" The place echoed..........

Next part will be uploaded soon...
❤love you all.... give your opinion about this part. Also say how could I improve...?