Tenants

#8

Yn's pov:

We reached Seoul about early morning.
Tomorrow there's no class . We came out of the airport and saw parents of my classmates are waiting for them . It somehow hurts me. There is a small crowd . There I saw jin oppa waiting for jisoo. She was holding my arms. She was sleeping whole time . But I can't I don't know why... jk's face , his stare I was thinking of everything the whole time.

"Jisoo " I called . She looked at me . I pointed towards jin oppa . She looked at the direction and show a frowned expression.

She scoffed . "Well.. my dear lovely brother had already came" she sighed.

I waved to jin oppa. He saw us and walked to us.

"I can't believe 4 days had already passed.." she says in a sleepy tone.
" I don't wanna go with him" she whispered in my ears while jin oppa approaching us.

"Well you have someone to welcome you and wait for you at home" I told her and sighed.

"Hi yniee... how are you" jin oppa asked to me ignoring jisoo.
"Iam good oppa.. how are you" I asked him.
"Iam well till this moment " he said and looked at jisoo.
Jisoo smirked at him in response. I giggled at their cute fight.

"Who is this girl.. i guess you get her from garbage of jeju" oppa said.
I laughed at him.
"Ìts not a nice joke by the way" jisoo said.

"If you are coming.. then come iam going" she show a sassy hair flip to jin oppa.
He sighed. "Yn iee.. we are going.. take care ok " he patted my head. "You too oppa " I said. " I missed you yniee..." he said

"Wowwww... is this my brother???" Jisoo said widening her eyes.

"Unfortunately yes" said jin oppa.

I giggled at them. Jisoo turned to me and give me a hug.

"I will come tomorrow evening " she said . I nodded in response.

Soon they left and I take a taxi to go home.

~meanwhile..

Jungkook entered his castle and sat on the couch. He was completely dissolved in his thoughts.

Jimin and hobi looked at him in a confused face.

"Jungkook .. anything wrong " hobi asked him.

"Hyung I saw .... taehyung " he replied and jimin and hobi looked each other with a surprised face.

"Where" "how" " did he recognise you" "Come Jungkook we want to see him" they said one by one . Excitement is visible in their eyes.

Jungkook chuckled. "No he didn't recognise me. I saw him with yn . He is her friend I guess" he replied.

"So.. at that restaurant it was really him" hobi said . They seem really happy now.

"Come Jungkook let's meet him" jimin get up from the couch .

"They might reach Seoul now" jungkook told.

"We can go there then" hobi replied.

- time skip -