The book

#17

A/n pov:

A place away from the outskirts of Seoul. It is an isolated place, where local people lived. It takes hours to reach the city for them. 
Along the roadside lay a young man, facing his back drenched in water ,probably from yesterday's downpour. 
A fast moving vehicle passed by, making him blink multiple times to open his eyes. He opened his eyes slowly, wondering where he was. He turned to lay in a comfortable position but soon got up holding his head. He sat in a comfortable position, slightly groaning due to body pain. 

"Where am I?" 
"How the heck did I end up Here?" He looked around to see nobody. A quiet place. "Ahggggh" he rubbed his forehead. He was surprised to see his fist , which had blood stains on it, palms covered with dirt. He tried to remember what had happened to him. 

Previous night, 

"Excuse me", a girl with a tight dress wrapped around her body , which highlights her curves, dark red lipstick on her lips, eyes which give off a dark aura. 
"One iced Americano,please" . She ordered and went to a table , sitting on a chair crossing her legs. 
Yeonjun felt the temperature in the air. There's no one else other than this girl and him. He took slow steps towards this girl and placed the coffee on the table, bowing gently.

"You may have a seat , Yeonjun ". She speaks out ,showing a gesture to sit. He was quite perplexed when she called him by name, but assumed that she might read the employee badge. 
He smiled " aneyo" , waving his hands. 
"Thanks for your kindness, maam. But I have work , sorry". 
"A few minutes won't do any bad, right". She offered. He sat opposite to her. She offered the iced Americano to him. 
"Aishh,no need" he smiled , even though he felt something weird with her.
"OK then, I'm Bella". He offered his hands for a shake hand. She looked at his hands keenly before Jerking  it off. Rude enough.
"I want help from you , Yeonjun". He was more confused. 
"What kind of -"
He was cut off by her words.
"I want your body". His eyes went wide.
"Don't take me wrong kiddo" She scoffed. "Look at my eyes." He looked straight into her eyes , and soon he passed out. 

~

Yeonjun pov:

Where am I? What am I doing here? The girl- ah Bella,  what did she do to me ? I tried to stand up but it was too much. My body aches. Aghhhh…
Someone here? I looked around. 
I walked slowly, and didn't know where. Now I want some water.
After some time, I saw an old man. I rushed to him."Excuse me sir, can you help me" I panted.
He looked at me judgemental. 
"Sir please,"
He is holding a food packet in his hand. Oh, now I'm hungry too.
"Young kids these days always pull out pranks. Boy , where is the cameraman hiding?". What is this man talking about? Before I could say anything, he walked away. I can't leave this man. I went after him.
"Hey sir , can you please help me?" I yelled with all my strength. 
"Ah this brat." He turned to me.
"You don't look like someone from here. Where are you from?" It was quite like a scolding.
"Seoul, where is this ?"He looked at me unbelievably. 
"You don't know , even if I say it, so Nevermind. Tell me why are you here?" 
"I don't know how I ended up here. But can't you help me sir?" I begged.
"City folks" he scoffed.
 "No one used to come here unless they are being abandoned by someone , or kids came to shoot something by pranking the village folks," he added.

"Trust me sir, I'm not pulling out any prank," tears built up in my eyes. I wiped it out. "Hey boy, don't cry , I will help you, I Don't mind if it's a prank or not . Don't,  please don't "
I sat on the ground. 
"Look at you, what happened? It looks like someone kidnapped you and threw you away.  Those bruises..! Did you get into some kind of fight?" He asked. Bruises? How?
"I just don't know sir." 
"How do you want me to help you?" 
"Can you give me some water? I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning..!" 
He looked at me pitifully.
I glanced at the food packet. At that instance, he offered it to me.