Agony of love

#19

I Looked up to see him. "Ju-jung-kook" I stuttered. 
"You never fail to trouble me" he scoffed. I panted heavily. "Glad that I found you. And I'm sorry for earlier ". He smiled . I looked back but couldn't see that vagabond.
 "Is something bothering you? You are sweating." He said.
I shook my head. "Then let's go home. Jimin and Hobi Hyung are waiting outside." 

~

I freshened up as soon as I got into my room. 
I looked at my phone and saw several missed calls from Jisoo and mom. Of course they are the same, sometimes I doubt if jisoo is my mom or not. Let me call her later sometime. Earlier dad sent me an allowance as my birthday present, it's about a week. 

I went downstairs to have dinner. We four sat on the table. "Yn, we have something to tell you." Hobi oppa speak in his sweet voice.
"Yes oppa?" 
They looked at each other. I feel like they have some kind of starting trouble. 
"Oppa, is something bothering you guys?" I asked.
"Actually Yn…" jimin was about to speak. 
"We are going back" . Jungkook announced. 
What a thunderstruck those words to me. 
"Wh.. why? I mean w-why s-so soon" I stuttered , looking down. 
"We can't stay here always, can we?" Jungkook spoke in his casual cold tone. I bit my lips ,holding back the tears. 
"Hey Jungkook, " hobi oppa called in a manner to stop him to speak further. 
"Yn , Jungkook didn't mean to be rude, the thing is, we are here for the business and we cannot stay here any longer " he smiled.
"We know it's sudden, but we can't hide the fact from you , right". He added.
"And we know you're really attached to us, nowadays we are more like a family , it's hard for us to leave you behind alone, but we have to go , back to our home " he consoled me.  
I nodded. 
"And don't be so sad, we are only leaving after 3 or 4 days " he assured me. 
"What is she ? A little kid. You are keep pampering her like a dad. Lol." jimin sounded. 
"She is my little sister jimin" he patted my head. I laughed a little at his cute behaviour. 
"I see." Jimin too smiled.
After that we didn't speak anything. An awkward silence surrounded the room.

After dinner I bid a goodnight to everyone and came to my room. Why should they go? Will they ever come back? Am I left alone again? I buried my face on the pillow. 
Why everyone is leaving me? Tears which I was holding back flow from my eyes. 
Jungkook is leaving soon. I turned to look at the ceiling blankly. I'm feeling like someone is punching me inside so hardly, an unknown feeling embraced me. I can feel a pain in my throat. Everything happened around me, everyone I came close with left me alone, every mystery happening and every one seeing me as nothing but a patient who see, hear , feel things. Nobody knows how I really feel , no one really cares . All I have is me. 
I hugged the pillow and forced myself to sleep in a pool of tears.

~

"I think you should pick me instead ". Everyone is involved in the upcoming university arts fest. "No , that's not a bad idea" , people keep murmuring around me.
But are they really gonna go? Will they ever come back? Will they forget me? Will Jungkook forget me? 
These questions keep roaming around my silly mind until a finger snapped right in front of my eyes. There stands the most handsome boy I have ever seen. "Can you atleast answer when someone speak to you?" He rolled his eyes and sat opposite to me.
"You were talking?" I asked, how come I didn't notice.
"Yes , and you weren't listening , ain't you?" 
He raised his eyebrows. 
"Yahhhhh- such a rude brats they are". Jisoo came exhausted and sat beside me , after having a quarrel with a group of people at the canteen for snacks.
"What you two are talking bout?" She asked. 
"Noth-" I was cut off by taehyung .
"Oh we were just talking bout our future together " 
"Ewwww." Jisoo give a disappointing expression. 
"Yeah, tell me , we look good together , aren't we?" He smiled.
"Yes, you both looks like monkies escaped from zoo, such a nice pair " .
"Yes, it's my mistake to ask opinion to someone who is not dump, but the dumbest." He turned to me.