A familiar voice...!

Before I could realize he slammed his lips onto mine. Even Though I wanted to resist , I couldn't . I closed my eyes to enjoy the first kiss of my life.

But before that he broke the kiss and looked at me apologetically. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. " he said . I gave him a questionable look.
"I'm really sorry yn. It was an accident ". He apologized. And somehow it hurts me. Before I could say anything, he walked away.
I stood there , still processing what had happened just now..! 

We reached home and he didn't give a glance at me. "Good night. Sleep well You have classes tomorrow, " he said before walking to his room. I plopped to my mattress. What the heck yn? Why did you allow him to kiss you? What? You just fucking kissed a man whom you really don't know..! Whom have you met for less than a month? You just ruined your first kiss..! And after all he apologized to you and you just stood there dumbfounded. He might have felt bad enough. 
But why did you react that way? I slowly touched my chest, feeling the rhythm of my heart bear, which was not normal a while ago. Why does it hurt so much? Is it because he broke the kiss? Did he really not mean it?

Am I having feelings for him? I ruffled my hair and threw a pillow somewhere. No yn it can't be. You can't have feelings for someone whom you just met a few weeks ago. Besides, you don't know anything about him except his name. What if he loves someone?
Aghh. This is driving me crazy.

Jungkook's pov:

Why the hell did I kiss her? Why ? How can I forget about my princess? I belong to her and here I'm having fun without searching for her. What's gotten to you Jeon? Why do you act this way ? Forget about everything around that girl ? How am I supposed to face her again? 
Very soon I need to find her and leave here. 
I looked at the moon , which reminded me of her.

( Flashback )

A girl in early twenties, in her Hanbok, sat beside a lake looking at the full moon. Her eyes are glowing. Young Jungkook is looking at her with full of affection.
"What are you looking at?" She asked without looking at him. "Moon ," he replied simply. 

She turned her face to look at him unbelievably. He smiled at her which melted her heart but still gave him a questionable look. "Can you see the moon while looking at my Face?" She raised her eyebrows while he shook his head,  laughing. 
"No, I can see the moon in your blue eyes. And I prefer this view more than that view" he pointed upwards without taking eyes from her. She turned her face . " I wonder, how much more time do we need to hide this?" She looked worried. "Soon , it will be over and we too live a life like others. " he gave her an assured smile.

(Present)

I smiled at myself remembering those days. 
Jungkook, don't waste your time upon someone unimportant. You need to find her soon before the witch does.

Morning:

I came down , saw yn having her breakfast. Jimin was lying on the sofa reading something. Yn looked at me as I was approaching her. "Have you finished?" I asked. And she nodded as her mouth was full of food. Looks cute..! "I will drop you at university " . She gave me a confused look.
"Uhh, I'm passing by. And I thought to give you a ride." She nodded.

We are in the car. First of all I want to make things clear with her , about last night. I don't want her to have any kind of feelings for me or she will end up heartbroken at the end of the day. There was an unusual awkward silence around us. Otherwise, she used to talk endlessly but now she is staring outside.

"Yn.." I called and she turned her towards me. I parted my lips to speak. But cutoff when she said " Jungkook ,you can stop here," She said. "But university is far from here". "I know right. It's just that I need to grab some notes from Taehyung before going to university " . Teahyung? Why all of a sudden. I cleared my throat. "He will come to university right? You can take it from there.. I think" I said.
"Ah that brat always forgets to take his own books," She said, giving a pleasant smile. Seeing her I Don't think she's much affected by that incident. 
"Bu.." before I could say anything , she unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door. She closed it with a loud thud. I stared at her through the glass window , and she gestured to lower the glass.

"Jungkook shi, I know you feel sorry for what had happened. But you don't have to." She said with a smile. "Thanks for the ride" She went away with that. How can she be so innocent? And don't have any kind of hate towards me?

Yn's pov:

"Whatttttt?????" Jisoo yelled.
"He hella kissed you? I told you that day yn, he Don't seem to have good intentions" She said dramatically. " Tell me more" She asked grabbing my hands.
"What else, I already told you what happened" I said and she shook her head .
"I can't believe you. Yn , tell me do you have any feelings for him?" She asked. Well , I'm too searching for the answer. " I asked this several times to myself,and haven't got an answer." I looked down.
"You're so naive. Let me help you with this kiddoo" She smirked. I stared at her blankly. "Just imagine him walking with another girl, giggling ,holding hands, him staring at her full of love, affection and care. Him hugging someone ,kiss-" 
"Stop jisoo shi. I can't imagine anymore " I said worriedly. She laughed "so you have feelings for him, and this mere thought is making you hurt right" . I nodded.
"Oh my yniee is loving someone. Now I feel happiness when a mother marry off her daughter " she said dramatically. Soon her face changed. "Does our tae know about this" I shook my head. "Why?" I asked.
"I know he has a crush on you," She said with a serious tone.
"No way, I'm surely not his type" I said . "But I can read it from his eyes," She added.

"And what are you gonna do with this guy , jungkook?" She asked . "I really don't know" 
"Great".

-

Author's pov:

You are sleeping peacefully like a child. Suddenly someone stepped inside your room. He took his calculated step towards your sleeping figure. You move your head sideways as you feel someone's presence. He stopped his motion and turned back to the door which was held open. He went towards it and locked it. He stared deeply at your sleeping figure and took something from his pocket.

You opened your eyes due to disturbance. Your eyes widened seeing a man-like figure approaching you.

Yn's pov:

 It might be one of the nightmares yn. Get up , get up, don't worry. It's a nightmare. But the figure is still approaching. I can't see its face , my heart beat has gone up crazily. I want to scream like hell. The sound Is not coming out.

The figure stood very close to me . I got up to run , but it held me by my wrist. Soon a hand wrapped around my neck. "Any last wish?", a manly voice, which is yet  familiar, asked me. 
The hold around my neck was very tight. I was lacking oxygen, suffering under his grip.

"I'm sorry I have to do this " the voice , the voice is………its him……..I feel uncomfortable as something pierces through my skin like a needle. Realizing it wasn't a dream. He left me, I held my neck , It felt like my knees were going weak. That man.. th..at m..an ha..d   in..jected some..

You fell on the bed losing your balance…

Author's pov:

Hello everyone, long time no see huh?
What are your thoughts about this part? What do you think is happening?

Oh my god.. I Don't even know :)

I'm planning to finish this soon...........and take a really long break.

And everyone let me know if you're loving my work. If you do check out my other story "Heart hacker" too which is a crime thriller.
Love you❣ feel free to text me when you need a sister's care , motivation or advice.