Chapter 4: Fight For Your Wife!

"He has a big scythe..." The teacher was reading from a book and you were trying your hardest to listen to him.

However you were very easily getting distracted by Lum, who was continually rubbing her cheek against the side of your head while floating beside you, giggling away.

Also, you could hear the sound of the boys in the class behind you gritting their teeth and scratching their desks, jealous out of their minds.

"Darling~....why don't we just ditch this class and go and do something more fun-cha!" She giggled.

You were about to reply, but an eraser was thrown at your head which hit you right in between your eyes.

"L/N!!! THIS ISN'T A BIKINI BAR DAMNIT!!!" He yelled at you.

"I-I know that! Sh-she insisted to come with me!" You explained as Lum floated down into your lap.

"We are a married couple and should always be together!" She lounged in your lap casually and put her hands behind her head.

A pencil snapped behind you and then a chair was pushed out. "That's it!!! I've had enough!!"

One of the boys has finally snapped and stood up, steam was practically shooting out of his ears he was so angry.

"How come it's always you L/N?! First, all of the girls in class are fawning over you and now you have snagged such a hot bird!!! How the hell did you manage it?!" He shrieked and began pulling his own hair out.

"Oh my god, these guys are even worse than I thought." You didn't even bother turning around to face them.

"Because he is actually very likeable that's why! Most of you are just absolute creeps!" One of the girls piped up from the front of the class.

And so began a huge argument between the boys and the girls in the class, with you and Lum sat in the middle of it all.

"....I'm not paid enough for this...." The teacher muttered and closed the book before walking out of the classroom turned warzone.

You felt really bad for your teacher as he probably had the worst class in the emote school, and wondered how he had put up with it for so long.

"Darling...." In amidst all of the chaos, you could still hear Lum. Mainly because she was still in your lap.

No one was even looking at the both of you right now as they were too focused on the big argument.

"Yeah? What's up?" You asked, tilting your head at her.

She smiled widely and pulled you down closer to her. "Chuuuuu!~"

She locked her lips with yours and kissed you. It was a long and extremely peaceful kiss, one that you settled into as the seconds ticked by.

Everything just seemed to stop when she kissed you.

Literally, everyone seemed to notice straight away and stopped arguing. The boys clenched their fists and the girls blushed heavily.

When she pulled away, Lum giggled and winked at you. On the other hand, your face was beet red and you were frozen in place, still processing the kiss you just received.

"You....LUCKY BASTARD!!!!" One of the boys shrieked which broke you out of your trance.

"THAT DOES IT!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!! I WILL FIGHT YOU AND PROVE TO LUM THAT I WILL BE A BETTER MATCH FOR HER!!!!" He pointed at you, his eyes bloodshot.

"Are you kidding me?! What the hell is wrong with you all?! Find your own girlfriends!!" You wrapped your arms around Lum protectively.

The oni girl was swooning so much, clearly enjoying the whole thing. "Ahhhh!!! Protect me darling-cha!!"