Chapter 12: Oyuki

A/N: Welcome Ran and Ryuunosuke to the harem!

I haven't added Kurama and you'll understand why in this chapter.

That's all for now. Enjoy!

-Alan :)

~

"ACHOO!!!" You sniffled and blew your nose into a tissue before throwing said tissue onto the pile of other used tissues that had formed in and around the bin in your bedroom.

"Just my luck....had to go and get sick...." You grumbled before sneezing again with an added cough on top of it.

"I'm sorry you're feeling so bad....would you like some of these apple slices?" Shinobu asked as she pushed the plate closer to you.

Of course being sick meant that you were off school today. Shinobu came round after it had finished so she could check on you and help nurse you back to health.

"I'm alright Shinobu....not really hungry. But thanks anyway....you're a real angel you know?" You smiled at her before having to turn away to cough.

"O-oh uhm....thanks Y/N....I'm always here for you...." A blush spread across the girls face as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

All of a sudden, the door to your room slid open and a group of boys from your class barged in. Ataru being one of them.

"Y/N! There you are! You been sick all day?! That must suck!" He said.

"Hey Miss L-huh? Where is Lum?" The voice of Mendo came from the back of the group.

Hearing his voice nearly made you jump out of your skin.

"M-Mendo?! Holy shit you're alive! What the fuck have you been up to these last couple of days?!" You exclaimed as the boy in the white clothes stepped into your room.

"I....would rather not speak about all that right now." He cleared his throat.

He was flustered and you could tell.

"Eh doesn't matter too much that you won't tell us. To be honest, just from your face I can tell that Kurama has been fucking you non stop. How was it? Manage to make enough heirs with her?" You said before laughing which descended into a coughing fit.

"L/N! I-I did not expect to hear such words from you! I expected it from someone with much less decorum like Moroboshi!!" He exclaimed.

"Hey!! I'm right here you know!!" Ataru yelled back.

"Yeah well....I've been stuck in here all day with this stupid cold. I needed a good laugh...." You managed to say after your coughing fit stopped.

"Maybe we should all leave. You're not well at all and everyone being here can't be helping...." Shinobu was gently rubbing your back as Ataru looked on, gritting his teeth.

"Nah stay....Lum ain't gonna be back for a while so I'd like the company." You said.

"And where is Miss Lum?" The boy with the glasses asked.

"She's on Neptune visiting one of her childhood friends. Sorry to disappoint you all for coming all this way to see her. Not like she would've noticed any of you anyway...." You mumbled the last bit as you didn't want to rile them up, but still wanted to get it off your tongue.

Just then, there was a rumbling and your room shook a little bit. The noise and source of the rumbling came from your closet.

Once it stopped, Mendo made his was across to the closet to check it out. After giving it a few more seconds, he then opened it to find nothing had changed.