Chapter 15: Yet More Transfer Students

Your teacher was not in class when you arrived at school that morning. The class was half full, with many students just lazing around and not doing anything. With a shrug of your shoulders, you walked over to your desk and sat down.

"Ohayo Y/N-Kun!" Shinobu greeted you as you sat down at your desk which of course was behind hers.

"Morning Shinobu-Chan! Where's the teacher? Does anyone have any idea?" You asked.

"I think he's in the principals office. Not too sure why though. All we know is that he got called up there." Shinobu replied.

You nodded your head and leant back in your chair, looking up at the ceiling as you did so. You didn't bring your gaze back down from the ceiling again until you heard the voice of the teacher boom through the classroom to get everyone to be quiet.

Which worked surprisingly as this usually never was successful. Not that the teacher was complaining at all, as this was a much needed break from all the hassle some of the people in the class usually gave him.

"Alright everyone, I know that you're all excited for the upcoming sports day. But I have to announce that we have a new transfer student joining our class." He said which immediately struck up several conversations in the class.

"A transfer student? Are they a boy or a girl?" One of the boys at the back of the class asked.

"I hope it's another cute girl..." Another boy said as you rolled your eyes and laid your chin on the desk.

"I feel sorry for any new girls that join this school. They will be hounded beyond belief..." You thought as the door to the classroom slid open.

"Darling!!!!"

Your head shot up when you heard Lum's voice. There she was stood at the front of the class in a school uniform, waving at you ecstatically.

"L-Lum?!" You exclaimed, a smile spreading across your face as she flew over and threw her arms around you.

"I'm now a student at your school!!! Isn't that exciting?!!" She exclaimed as she gently nuzzled you.

"Y-yeah it is!! That's wonderful!!!" You said as you hugged her back and spun around a little.

"Oh Lum it is so refreshing to see you in our class! You joined so you could be in my presence more right?!" Ataru exclaimed before you promptly turned yourself so you could kick him back.

"In your dreams pal. Continue being delusional if you like, it doesn't affect me." You said as you turned to watch him slowly pull himself back to his feet.

"Oh...and that was also for pushing me down a pit on Neptune." You said before turning your attention back to Lum who had been waiting patiently for you to do so.

"Do I look cute in this uniform darling-cha?!" Lum asked as she floated into the air and spun around a little.

"As cute as a button, my love!" You complimented which made Lum giggle and hug you tighter than before.

"You're so sweet-cha!!" She said.

You chuckled and gently rubbed her head, but had to let go of her because class was going to be starting very soon.

"Alright Lum, you'd best get to your seat now. Don't wanna get into trouble on your first day!" You said as she nodded and hummed in agreement, before floating over to the desk next to yours and sitting herself down in the chair.

"Gotta admit, I didn't think that Lum would want to join an Earth school. But it's not like I'm complaining at her decision! I'm really glad that she'll be here from now on!" You thought to yourself as class began.