Chapter 13: Home Is Where You Find It

"Haaaaah....finally a day to relax. Haven't had one of these in ages...." You exhaled deeply as you laid happily on a reclining beach chair.

Mendō had been kind enough to invite a bunch of you to a private pool that his family owned, for the day. It was an opportunity for you to properly unwind for a little while and not have anything too crazy happen.

"Oh man!! Just look at this place! So many hot babes to scout! Jackpot!!!"

You could hear Ataru from where you were at and opened one of your eyes to look at him. He was scanning the area, presumably to find a girl he wanted to try and hit on.

"I wish him luck with that....most of the girls here look to be taken...." You mumble as you close your eye again.

"He really doesn't take any hints does he?" A familiar voice came from beside you, and you opened your other eye this time to peek.

There in the chair beside you, was Sakura wearing a purple and yellow one piece swimsuit, along with a pair of sunglasses.

"Oh, hi Sakura. I didn't notice you there when I came to sit down." You greeted her and got a friendly smile and wave in return.

"I didn't realise it was you until I heard you speak. Plus, I didn't really want to disturb you seeming as you look quite relaxed." She said.

"Yeah....the first time in a long time....not just that, it's quality time with Lum. Haven't had too much of that recently. With her being a part of big events on her home planet, plus meeting her friends." You say, shuddering a little when you remembered meeting Oyuki and all that went on.

"Darling-cha!!!" Lum called out for you.

"And speaking of Lum....." You say while turning over and spotting your wife walking over to you, with Shinobu by her side.

Lum was wearing a bright orange one piece bathing suit that had white dots on it, and Shinobu wore a light pink two piece bathing suit.

"Hi! You both look nice!" You smile as Lum beams and floats over to you, snuggling gently into your chest as she giggled.

"Thank you darling-cha!!" She swooned and kissed you on the cheek.

Shinobu on the other hand, was blushing at your compliment as she sat down beside the chair.

"Th-thank you Y/N-Kun....." She trailed off and covered her face as her blushing got even worse.

Despite her embarrassment, she still felt jealous of Lum and wanted to be in that position. But she was still to scared to ask you about it, and was putting it off for now.

She didn't want to push it back forever though and wanted to tell you how she felt. She was just waiting for the right time to do so.

For a little while, you sat there with Lum cuddled up to you and it was really peaceful. Before Ataru found his way over, and immediately started hitting on Sakura, whom he had just noticed was there.

"Oh wow Miss Sakura!!! You're looking mighty fine today baby!!" He tried to climb on top of her, but Sakura stopped him by punching him fiercely.

The force of the punch sent him flying into the air and he soon fell into the pool with a massive splash.

"Pervert...." Sakura panted and grumbled before she took a deep breath and flicked her hair back.

"If you'll all excuse me a moment....I'm just going to get some more ice cream. Would anyone like to come with me?" She asked.

"Nah I'm good. I might go a little later." You said, not really wanting to move from your position with Lum.

She nodded and walked off to the snack bar.