Chapter 7: School Trip

"Why didn't you step up to be the student president darling-cha?" Lum asked as you lingered in the empty classroom while Ataru and Mendō confronted each other after the vote brought up a draw.

"I don't want to be the student president Lum. Besides, I already know that no one would've voted for me. The girls are all practically glued to Mendō now and the boys....still hold a slight grudge against me I think. That's why they pushed Ataru up there." You sighed and leaned back in your chair, feeling Lum rest her hands on your chest as you did.

"I would've voted for you-cha." She followed up by laying her head on your chest as well.

"Thanks Lum." You chuckled and stroked her head causing her to hum happily. "By the way, I think we as a class are having a small trip out of the classroom soon. I think it's sort of meant to be a 'bonding' type thing. Are you gonna come with us?"

"Of course I am-cha! We should never be apart because we are a married couple darling!" The oni girl reminded you.

"Yeah you're right. Hey, should we ditch this and go home now? I'm getting pretty tired and just wanna chill for the rest of the day." You suggested.

Lum was more than happy to hear you say that and quickly floated out of your lap so you could stand up and pick up your bag.

Once you were ready, you grabbed her hand and began making your way out of the classroom. As you did, you saw Ataru run past and skid to a halt once he got to you.

"Y/N! Dude you gotta help me!. Mendō is challenging me to a duel! I need your help!" He grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you slightly.

"Not interested. It's a duel. You gotta honour that." You shrugged him off, but he was desperate.

Suddenly, you felt something hit the back of your head and heard it drop to the floor. "Eh? What was that?"

You looked down to see a white globe lying at your feet.

"Oh shit! Looks like Mendō has challenged you to a duel instead Y/N!!" A relieved Ataru exclaimed as you looked up to see Mendō stood there.

"Y/N, listen to me. I did not mean to. Please for-." He was half way through apologising to you when you heard a crackling coming from beside you.

"NO ONE TRIES TO DEAL HARM TO MY DARLING AND GET AWAY WITH IT-CHA!!! YOU PUNK!!!" She shot a high volume of electricity at him, knocking him down for the count in an instant.

She then pouted and latched onto your arm again. "Stupid punks ruining our time together! Let's get out of here darling-cha!" She proceeded to drag you out, leaving Ataru behind to take the credit for what happened to Mendō.

All she wanted was to be alone with you, and would always punish those who tried to get in the way of that from now on.

~

"Here Lum. I have some clothes I want you to try." You set a bag down next to her that was full of clothes that your Mother went out to buy.

"I'll turn around and let you try them on." You swivelled yourself around so that she had some privacy while changing clothes.

"Darling-cha....we are married. I don't mind if you watch me while I change my clothes." She said while wrapping her arms around you from behind.

"N-No Lum....I know we've become very close, very quickly, but I still think there should be some privacy." You started getting a little flustered.

"But darling....I said I don't mind-cha. You're my husband....I don't mind you admiring my body....you're the only I don't mind doing that...." She said, moving her face closer to yours.