Character Info

· Appearance:

Michelle is an 8-year-old girl with shoulder length dark brown hair that appears brown in the sunlight and black at night.

She has her mother's kind face and her father's dark brown eyes.

Personality:

She is very shy towards other children because of her father's work.

No one in her family knows of her passion for cooking.

She forms a strong friendship with Lisa Simpson, that lasts all through their adulthood.

· Her Likes and Dislikes:

Likes:

She likes cooking for people and making them feel good about the food their eating.

She likes it when her father sings to her at night when she's had a bad dream or can't sleep.

She likes thinking about her mother who was the person who taught her to cook in the first place. Even though her mother passed away when Michelle was only five she remembers her voice, the way her arms felt whenever they hugged, and how she always smelled of Rose perfume.

She likes the way her Uncle Antonio makes her laugh.

She likes wearing a mix of feminine and masculine clothing. Sometimes, she'll wear a pleated mid-length skirt with a button up dress shirt and a bolo tie that combines well with whatever jacket and shirt she's wearing. Other times she'll wear the same type of suit except with pants and a regular tie with a flared blouse.

She likes speaking Italian, Spanish, and English (Italian is her first language); her father calls her "Piccola Principessa" which means Little Princess in Italian.

She close with her father's henchman named Legs, who is practically her uncle.

She likes spending time with her father, especially when he takes her to her Uncle Antonio's gym where he gives her boxing lessons to protect herself b/c of his line of work.

She likes going over to her friend Lisa's house for sleepovers.

Her Dislikes:

She hates when people insult her late mother.

She hates when people insult her cooking without giving a proper reason, or when people don't listen to her when it comes to cooking.

She hates when people insult her family, specifically her father.

She hates when people treat her like a child of 5 years old.