Chapter 16

This short chapter will be in 3rd Person Point of View.

Fat Tony and Fit Tony walked into the sauna together and sat across from each other. Fat Tony looked at his cousin thinking hard about what he wanted to discuss. "Antonio my cousin, to me you are the closest I have to a brother." Fat Tony said as he added more water to the coals to make some steam. "I feel the same way about you, cousin." Fit Tony said as he looked at his cousin. "How are your injuries?" Fit Tony asked his cousin as he saw the scars from the gunshot wounds on his upper body. "Fine, thank God. Nothing too serious." Fat Tony replied sighing as he was starting to relax. "How is the Piccolo Lupo (Little Wolf), doing?" Fit Tony asked, concerned about his only niece. "Poor thing had a terrible nightmare last night. We talked and I let her know that I will always be with her, no matter what. I even added extra security to the house: lasers that are so thin that not even a flea can break through, locks on every door that leads to the house, security cameras in every room, and installed bulletproof windows in every room." He replied. "But, getting shot in my own home, made me realize that I need someone to look after my little girl. I am glad about the choice my wife and I made for you to be her godfather when she was born. I need you to promise me that if anything should happen to me (God forbid)" he whispered as he did a quick sign of the cross. "Promise me that you and your wife Sofia will look after her."

"If my family and I hadn't gotten influenza at the time you were shot, we would have taken her in without hesitation. Of course, we will look after her as if she were our own daughter. As long as Sofia and I are still alive and kicking she will never be alone or feel scared ever again. Plus, Theresa, Steven, Francisco, and Vincenzo see her as their little sister, so they have her back too. You can count on that." He said never lost his direct eye contact with his cousin. "Thank you, I know you would do everything in your power to protect her." Fat Tony said as he started walking out of the sauna.