Chapter 5

Author's Note: Just in case some people don't know what these people look like here they are:

Dante Calabresi Sr.

Dante Calabresi Jr

Dante Calabresi Jr.

Primo

This is will also be quite a short chapter

This is will also be quite a short chapter. Please remember to leave a comment.

Lisa and I walked into the room where my Papa was having a sit-down with the Calebresis, they were in the middle of their overexaggerated displays of affection which to me meant they were all at peace. The men looked at me and my friend Lisa, suddenly I was overcome with nervousness, but Lisa nudged me forward. "Papa, I brought you some dessert." I said as each of the men grabbed a plate of soufflé. Like Mr. Simpson they chewed their food loudly each of them praising my food, "My God, this is like a lap dance for my taste buds!" exclaimed Dante Calebresi Sr.; "Ah, yeah! The flavor just drove my sweet tooth to a vacant lot and whacked it." said his son Dante Calebresi Jr.; "Hey, kid, what bakery did you boost these from?" Primo asked me. Lisa walked next to me and nudged my arm, feeling her support gave me the confidence to say what I had wanted to say for years now.

"Well, actually, I made them." I said which made all the men look at me in shock and stop eating. "Papa, I want to be a chef" I told him hoping he would accept me. All the Calebresis laughed with gusto at what I told my Papa which made me feel bad for embarrassing him like this in front of his enemies. Dante Sr. came up to me and put his arm over my shoulder, "A chef, huh?" he asked sarcastically. "Hey, look what we got here. It's Chef-Girl-ar-gay!" he said, keeping his arm over my shoulder. "What's she gonna do if we rub you out, serve our soup cold?" Dante Jr. mockingly asked my Papa, putting his hands on his shoulders. Somehow made all the men laugh even more. I couldn't bear to look my Papa or anyone in the eye as I looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

I couldn't stand what they were saying about my Papa, so I said the first insult that came to mind, "Well, gazpacho is served cold. So, take that." This made them laugh yet again at this point each of the men left on their merry way before getting under my Papa's skin one more time. "Hey, Tony, catch you later. Your kid's got a bright future—catering your funeral" said Dante Sr. as he patted my Papa's check in a condescending manner. Dante Jr. got down to my level and asked, "You know what I like? Those little baby hot dogs. Do they small down big ones or do they make 'em different?" I could tell he was just making fun of me, so I didn't even bother answering his stupid question. He pinched my cheek and left while Legs and Johnny Tightlips walked out to give us some privacy now that The Calebresis were gone. "Michelle, you have made me appear weak in the eyes of my enemies," Papa said clearly mad at what I had done. Lisa came to my defense though, and I was glad someone was defending me. "Fat Tony, it's not important what other people think of you. What matters is how you feel inside." Suddenly we heard a noise coming from outside. It was The Calebresis piloting some kind of helicopter with machine guns attached at both sides, they didn't even hesitate to shoot. I was so scared I couldn't move and all I could think of doing was to get down on the ground along with Lisa.