Hank x Bf!sister

This chapter is showing how I am doing in writing, and this chapter inspired by the antipathy mod

Third person pov

Now we see boyfriend and girlfriend, and bf sister(y/n) chatting with each other, while walking together.

They continue to walk and then they walked passed a certain person, the camera zoomed in dramatically while he glared.

While the three of them continue to talk Hank appeared behind them, girlfriend and boyfriend looked behind them, while y/n was on her phone.

(Random sound)

Girlfriend pulled out a speaker out of no where, Hank stared at her confused lowering his pipe alittle.

"Beep!"

Boyfriend pulled his microphone out of his pocket  and Hank stared at him confused, he thought y/n was going to do something but she was just on her phone.

(Dramatic music and camera zooming)

(Now playing battered)
(Video not working)

Gf and y/n high fived and gave bf a thumbs up while held the peace sign.

Hank just sent a glare at the trio and facepalm in annoyance.

"Come on man you tried your best!"

Y/n gave Hank a thumbs up then he felt a sharp pain in his chest cause of that.

Bf sent a glare at Hank.

(Starting overdrive)
(Video ain't working)

"Feeling tough, midget?"

"Do you think I have the patience?"

"To deal with your shit?"

"Get. out. of. my. way."

Bf smirked

"Yeah! Yeah!"

" >:D"

Hank groaned

"You insufferable little-"

Before Hank could say something y/n threw a rock at his face.

(Song ended)

Hank walked closer to bf holding his metal pipe but stop cause all of them heard a train.

They all looked around confused, but then saw a train with a clown standing on it.

Hank quickly ran after the train
(Funny running sound)

"Train!"

Y/n ran after the train while gf and bf stared at them running confused.

(SpongeBob sound)

(Starting trainwreck)
(Video not playing)